“Good Business Hotel”

Ranked #22 of 135 Hotels in Doha
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good Business Hotel”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stay in Radisson in all my business visits to Qatar Recently.
The check in process sometimes take a bit long and in some occasions the rooms were not ready even after 12.00PM.
But otherwise a clean and good hotel in Doha.
The breakfast is very well laid out and simply very good.
There are 9 restaurants to choose from and that is the best part of this hotel apart from the spacious rooms and quality of Bed an pillows.
Will recommend to business travelers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Hashiq,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for your kind feedback.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha in the near future.

Marketing & PR Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I really had a bad experience staying in this hotel. I stayed in the hotel for about 24hrs and arrived early in the morning. I had worked for almost two days and was really excited about getting some sleep. The room was actually quite nice. Before I went to bed i put the "do not disturb" sign on my door.

30 min into my sleep two employes tried to get into my room. They unlocked the door by key card and with a key. I had also locked the door with a security lock so they couldn't get in. The two employes then tried to break the security lock to enter my room. I got dressed and opened the door. They asked if I wanted housekeeping. I was really surprised and declined the cleaning of my room as I pointed at the "do not disturb" sign hanging on my door.

I went back to sleep and about 15 minutes later the phoned started ringing. It wouldn't stop ringing so I once again had to get up from bed to answer it. It was the reception calling. They wanted to know my name and asked if I wanted my room cleaned. I answered one more time that I just wanted to sleep, and insisted to not get any more requests or service to my room for the entire stay.

I again went to bed hoping that i would get some sleep. About 20 minutes later the staff once more tried to enter my room. They opened the door one more time, but they where stopped by the security lock. I then was really angry and went down to the reception to explain my frustration and that I wanted total privacy in my room for the rest of my stay.

I wonder if the staff realizes what the "do not disturb" sign is for? I also wonder what the employees thought about me having a early check-in? I will never stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Guest463,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It was truly disappointing to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us on this occasion and that you were disturbed by the staff.

The experience you have had with us is not indicative of our high standards here and I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire team for not meeting your expectations.

I would much appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter. If you could please provide me with a phone number and a convenient time for me to contact you.

Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I spent 7 days in the Radisson Blue Hotel during November and it was a pleasure.

My stay was faultless from start to finish.The staff here are pleasant at all times and always go that bit extra to make you feel welcome.

From reception , restaurant , waiting staff and generally anyone working in the hotel , all are providing a first class service.

The rooms are excellent and have everything you could need to relax or continue to do your business in the comfort of the hotel room.

No worries about food you can eat in one of the many restaurants that are a part of the hotel and all are top class.

I cant wait for my next visit there ....

Dear Grifficx,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with the Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha and that our staff made you feel welcome.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha in the near future.

Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for one night on a Qatar airways stop over program, on our journey to India. From the very beginning everything worked perfect. The hotel shuttle bus (which operates every 30 minutes) waited us on the airport and in less than 15 minutes we were accommodated. We got the room in the new wing.
The room was very spacious, with a king size bed, corner sofa, armchair and working desk with office chair. Safe deposit box, slippers, bathrobe,...everything was there. The bathroom is very big with both, bathtub and shower cabin. This was a standard room.
The breakfast is out of this world. A great, great varieties of everything you could imagine, hot and cold dishes, great choice of cheese, including fresh made omlettes, waffers, pancakes,...
The pool is also very nice with sunbeds.
The hotel has, I think around 10 or more restaurants and bars, all with very friendly staff.
The only minus is the beer price, around 10 USD for 1/2 liter glass, but unfortunattelly this is likewise in all Doha hotels. However, these hotels are the ONLY places where you can get a beer, and outside is above 35' C (:

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank B1714D
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear B1714D,

Thank you for your kind feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.
I am pleased you had time to enjoy some of our restaurants during your stay.

We look forward to your next stay.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed in Radisson blu Doha for 3 nights on our way to NYC . Even though we arrived early in the morning, they checked us in . Our reservation was for standard room but when we requested to upgrade to a deluxe room in a few hours of time they managed to accommodate our request. Really top class service with highly professional front desk staff. Breakfast was really good specially at their Maxim restaurant .At the time of our check out the way front desk staff specially Mr. Navin help us to fit our luggage ( since we have two big suitcases and three carriers) in the car was really appreciable. It is really a very good hotel to stay for leisure or for even business. One of the best hotel we have ever stayed. Highly appreciated and recommended hotel.

Room Tip: Deluxe room in the main wing .we stayed at room number 653 it's really big room
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Munir R
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Munir R,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am pleased that our staff took care of you. We receive lots of positive comments regarding the friendless of our staff and its always nice to hear positive feedback from our guests.

I hope that we can welcome you back again to The Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha in the near future.

Vung Tau, Vietnam
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have stayed on this hotel for many times over the last 7 years.

There have been some bad experiences but overall its a good hotel. Big upside is the many good restaurants located on the hotel. I can expecially recommend the Japanese restaurant in the old wing.
After the rooms have been renovated the rooms are now actually quite nice.

Room service menu have to my knowledge not changed a bit over the last 7 years, it would be nice with a little update of that.

Check in and check out can other be a very long winded affair.

A decent hotel for small business trips. Nothing more than that.

Dear Henrik J,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our newly refurbished bedrooms and that you enjoyed Sakura restaurant.

Please note, I have passed on your comments regarding check in / check out and room service and we will look in to them further.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in near future.

Kind regards

Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Radisson Blu is excellent value for money. Great staff, lots of restaurants, gorgeous pool area and fantastic rooms with good beds make this a wonderful place to stay when you are around in Doha. The pick-up service from the airport works very well, and the smile from all staff members makes you feel at home immediately.

1 Thank 72Chris
LeslieWeddle, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Dear 72Chris,

Thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.