“Great time in Desert.”

Ranked #12 of 135 Hotels in Doha
Mehsana
“Great time in Desert.”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed at Doha with a group of 60 delegates of CREDAI GUJARAT. We had real nice time at this amazing property. This property sounds very good in terms of hospitality, food and location.

One and all enjoyed stay here still we find this hotel is outside main developed hub. There are so many hotels in fully developed HUB.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hoss V, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Doha, responded to this review, October 2, 2014
Dear Sandip Mehsana,

On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, Doha, thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel and for letting us know your feedback during your experience here.

We are delighted to read about the comments from you and your group!
Your continued patronage, comments and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you quality service.

We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
Once again, we thank you for comments and we look forward to welcoming you back here in our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I really loved the service of The Ritz-Carlton, Doha mostly Lagoon restaurant where i was, it all happened. please do not hesitate to pick the dial or make a move to the place. you will surely like it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Generally, I really like Ritz Carlton hotels. I have rarely been disappointed when staying in these in almost any major city around the world. After spending two nights in this one last week, I felt compelled to let others know that you will be disappointed if you stay here. For a relatively new hotel, it's incredibly dated and almost musty. I booked through Fine Hotels & Resorts / American Express, and received a nice room upgrade to a junior suite, which was nice. The room was spacious, but dated. The bathroom was nice, and was the first hotel I've stayed at with an in-room steam shower, which was nice. I did try to take a bath one night, and was greeted with a nice brownish water, not very appealing. Overall, I'd try somewhere else and only stay here if you are out of other options.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Essay11
Hoss V, Owner at The Ritz-Carlton, Doha, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Dear Sir,

First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience during your stay here at The Ritz Carlton Doha.
I do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced in our rooms. I have discussed and addressed issue this with our senior management and we will definitely look into our weaknesses in order to enhance our products and services.
I appreciate your understanding as we continue to improve our customer experience.
Once again, thank you for comments and we look forward to welcoming you back here at The Ritz Carlton Doha.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Had breakfast in the Lagoon restaurant. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Great ambience, attentive service and very good spread. good place to relax and enjoy a meal. They served me everything on the table. Made me feel like a King!! Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Michaelbrdg
Singapore
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is old but well maintained.It has a good charm and is welcoming. The lobby lounge is a great place for a meeting.
Have tried the breakfast in the outside area which was great Want to try the brunch on my next visit.
Thanks for the hospitality

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
Reviewed April 5, 2014

the only thing that marred the visit was that they cut off the hot water. The Hotel managed this interruption very well. the breakfast restaurant's service could be improved. the room was comfortable spacious and well maintatined.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 69Armstrong
Hoss V, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Doha, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Sir,

I do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced in one of our rooms. I have looked into this together with our senior management and will definitely ensure this is corrected.
I also have discussed with our Culinary and Food and Beverage team our menus and services in our restaurants and we are looking into improvements in both in order to enhance our products and services.
Italy
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We had Friday brunch here with friends in March, 2014. The packages they offered were great value and very well priced. Service was good.....food was great. Atmosphere was nice. They had a separate section for children and they had their own buffet (great idea). I would go back again for sure if I were to visit Doha again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends