“Fifth Floor View”

Movenpick Hotel Doha
Ranked #30 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed a great stay in Doha. The room was very cool and the bathroom was well apportioned. The bed was just right. The view of the bay was spectacular. Football in the bar was fun but the cheese tray was a great appetizer. Great service abounded as I was able to enjoy a Starbucks. Thanks Möevenpick

Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank FleetDaddy
Mövenpick D, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2014

Greetings from Movenpick Hotel Doha

I have received your feedback and I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the highest levels of service and a positive experience.

I thank you so much for your feedback and you are indeed a patron and your business is important to us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back and do let me know in case I can be of any further assistance to you in future.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I stayed for around 2 weeks in this Hotel for Business during May 2014
The Hotel location is excellent :
Righ ton the Cornice "The In-City main Coastal road" located in the heart of the business area - West Bay - also about 10 minutes drive to the major touristic attractions in Doha "Katara" and "The Pearl"
The Design and the interiors are really world class with , excellent rooms overlooking the sea in a stunning views , staff are good as well

Food :
Main Restaurant is really a good choice and offers a wide variety of international - local - regional dishes , and the Sea food open buffet on Fridays is Magnificent

Amenities :

Very nice Indoor Pool on the roof with nice view overlooking the sea
Gym is Good as well , just had a look but didn't have much time to train
The SPA is just brilliant and so classy with almost no body but You

Transpiration from and to Airport - city center is very easy as well through taxis waiting just in front of the hotel - Its even Taxi using meters not expensive limousines

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank M_Samy_Ebeid

Dear Mr. Ebeid,

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

“FANTASTIC HOLIDAY, AMAZING STAFF!
We went here for a last minute holiday, the price was reasonable; upon arrival we were welcomed by very lovely reception staff. Zorna, the room was spacious and clean and had everything you needed, The view from my window was absolutely beautiful The food was lovely but however there could have been more of a variety, The staff in the restaurant are also outstanding they work so hard yet also find time to bring you your drinks. All the staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for us. I would like to thank Hassan the duty manager especially as he is truly a star always making us smile!! And were extremely so attentive, helpful and kind throughout my stay.
Overall a great holiday with great memories, I found this hotel the best I have stayed in. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone and will be going back very soon.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank fleckfleck

Reviewed August 10, 2014

It was indeed a very wonderful experience. Excellent service, very helpful and courteous staff. Spacious and clean rooms, I just wish the TV was bigger. Great food, everything is so delicious. Highly recommended! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CheeneePie
Mövenpick D, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Greetings from Movenpick Hotel Doha

I thank you so much for your encouraging feedback which i will be sharing with my colleagues as well. You are indeed a patron and your business is important to us.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel with my wife & son for during EID. It was a pleasant experience we had, the hotel is spacious, good staff & facilities at a reasonable price. I have also got 30% discount for summer season offer.

Positives are;
Hotel is at a good location (near corniche)
Facilities are all available (gym, pool, bar, restaurant, coffee shop, wifi, etc.)

Negatives are;
Parking is not sufficiently available for hotel guests
Vale was not helpful to assist the guests who is arriving with luggages
No complementary breakfast
No tissue boxes provided in room
TV channels are limited (Indian)
No much indian food options were available in the Hotel

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Adarsh81

Dear Guest,

I have received your feedback and i thank you so much for the same.

I have also noted the points that you have highlighted in your feedback and have also shared with my colleagues. We will be looking at the suggestions and work on their implementation. However. it is your feedback that helps us to improve our operation, you are a patron and your business is important to us.

Do let me know in case i can be of any further assistance to you in future.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Couldn't have been more impressed with this hotel.

The rooms were large and clean, and the bed very comfy.

Breakfast was delicious and had a huge range of food so there was something for everyone.

I didn't get to use the facilities but the pool area looked a little small but my colleague said the gym was good.

I'm not sure I would choose the hotel for a holiday but it's a great hotel in a good location for getting around.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Rosierow78
Mövenpick D, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stayed for two nights and it was a very great experience - as it was a Business trip could not find time to use the restaurant or the health club - definitely will stay when coming with family. Unfortunately Break fast was not complementary hence did not had at the hotel - but used the Bar facility to watch the foot ball match late in the night - The staffs at the entrance , reception, lobby and the floors were very courteous ,friendly and always smiling which is a integral requirement of a hospitality industry - god bless all as overall it was a great experience .

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business