“Cant go wrong!”

Bread and Bagels
Ranked #159 of 857 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Cafe, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy our unique Bagels sandwiches, delicious Pizzas, fresh Salads, American Desserts and freshly ground coffees. Dine in, take out and delivery all over Doha
“Cant go wrong!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Always fresh, tasty and satifying.

Nice place to chill with decent wifi.

Service often slow though.

Really like the iced coffee.

• Visited December 2013

Doha, Qatar
“Best Breakfast in Qatar”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

tried their home delivery service on a weekend,The bagels were delicious and they are very generous with their spreads and toppings !crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside! best way to start your morning!

• Visited September 2013
“Decent place”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Really good coffee and the 49qr weekend breakfast deal is great.
I'm willing to overlook the giant insect in the salad from about a year ago!!

Doha, Qatar
“Best bagels EVER! Great delivery service!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Never had such soft delicious bagels in my life- now I'm addicted! I was a bit sad with the state of the chicken in the Cobb salad- but for coffee and bagels delivered to the office- no complaints!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I'd give it a 3.5 if that were an Option”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My boss picked up bagels from this place a week or so ago so I decided to take my family to check it out. The bagels are excellent. By far the best bagels I have had since living in Doha for over a year. I decided to go ahead and try out the 49 QR Friday/Saturday special which included a bagel of your choice, a muffin of your choice, 2 strips of beef bacon, 1 sausage link, eggs and beans as well as a glass of orange juice and coffee. I shared with my 5 year old and we couldn't finish it all. My other son had a bagel pizza which he loved and my husband had a bagel with cream cheese. My eggs were cold so they weren't very palatable to me. The bagel and meat were decent and my kids LOVED the muffin. Coffee was also decent.

The service was meh. Things came out at different times but made no sense. She brought my plate of cold eggs, but then delivered others coffees before bringing the rest of our order which was only the muffin and bagel pizza. They could have used more staff for sure.

This is also a fair warning though not fair to judge the restaurant on, but if you sit outside plan to be inundated with smokers chain smoking. Unfortunately we were sitting down wind of a chain smoker who never quit smoking except to eat for about 10 minutes. It really ruined our experience. I finally had to just go in and pay because he was on his 6th cigarette in about 45 minutes.

All in all, I'd probably opt for take away vs actually sitting down and eating there and would also probably just go for the bread products. They were all excellent.