“The Best in Qatar”
Review of Crystal

Crystal
Ranked #1 of 20 Nightlife in Doha
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Crystal lounge is by far the best night club/lounge in Doha (Probably the Best in GCC for my self), the music and atmosphere are great , the crowed is very decent comparing to other night clubs in qatar, i would say the best in town.
The staff are super nice and very friendly, they make feel really wanna comeback every time you visit, SPECIAL THANKs to Younes, Steve and William for their warm hospitality. i have been going to this place since it was opened i and i can see the changes, it has never been this good. if you are visiting Doha i would strongly recommend a visit, i am sure you would love it.

1  Thank Nacim B
in 22 reviews
"lola"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Gorgeous music with an amazing vibe, warm up first in Waham and hit the road Jack.

Crystal is crystal clear a night club like any international clubs.

1  Thank Thefoox
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Crystal lounge is by far is one of the trendiest and happening clubs in Doha. Welcoming staff, good music and good location, strict door policy so it is very safe. I am always highly impressed of Mr Younesse's performance. He is always genuinely helpful with our enquiry and always check back with us how is everything and making sure that we are fine and comfortable. Such commitment to great hospitality is to be commended and a great asset to your company. Bravo!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I am so dissapointed but compelled to write such a review .
Recently I had a visit to the crystal club , I was with a group of colleagues and it was a last minute change of venue so We were not dressed (collared shirt ) as per the venue guidelines , I knew this as a policy but was insisted upon it being ok and the they won't make it that a fuss . At the entrance as I expected they stopped us But to my surprise they let each one of my colleague let in expect me !!
This to my surprise was shocking since three guys out of 5 were not wearing collared shirts and they did not allow me and let the rest two go in ???
The group I was with was a mix group and I was though the only colored guy .
Of course they did not mention it at any point but I was shocked with the way people in Doha still have to face racism based on skin color .
I am so deeply hurt since I never expected a Starwood hotel to be involved in such an incident , me being a Gold member .

7  Thank Parryparrie
See more reviews
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Crystal lounge is one of the best club in Doha. Good music and ambience. They have the best cocktails drink in town, the bartender really did a very good job. They always make a very nice cocktails and its just perfect. I had my birthday party there last time and it was awesome. Younes and all the staff there, really did a great job. The staff really delivered an excellent service and great hospitality.