“Best Sushi!!”

Blue Restaurant
Ranked #198 of 861 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Sushi, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: CREATIVE CASUAL CUISINES FROM DIFFERENT CONTINENTS Inspired by the beautiful blue of the earth this restaurant offers a menu filled with global gastronomic delights from Western steaks to Oriental Sushi. It offers indoor dining in modern and contemporary surroundings, or for more casual dining, a spacious lounge terrace area with spectacular views across Aspire Park. Wherever you choose to dine you can enjoy an array of delicious dishes prepared by a host of chefs from around the world.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best Sushi!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I should say this is the best sushi I have tried! The presentation is really mouth watering.. wait till you actually eat it! just an amazing experience! For those japanese food enthusiast, this place is a must try! Friendly staff, cozy atmosphere and the best food!

• Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
Doha, Qatar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Venue - Best Service”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Blue has an amazing terrace, very friendly service by all service team from Hostess to waiter. Kirk made our evening special for our Anniversary... We will come back very soon...

Doha
“Really has the best sushi in town”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My friend and I are both big fans of Japanese food, so she brought me here as a Mother's Day present. The restaurant boasts a contemporary yet cozy style and the waiters and waitresses are friendly enough to get them engage in a short conversation.

Then there's the food. Oh my gosh, it was one of the best sushi that I've tasted here in Qatar! Especially the Crab Meat Roll. A-freakin'-mazing! I mean like, usually for sushi and maki rolls, you're bound to a lot since they are small. But they make it so good here that a little goes a long way!

It was all in all a good experience. I gave it a four out of five since the food was good, staff were friendly but the service was quite slow in a way that they didn't anticipate the guests need as quickly. We had to wait for about 10 mins for a staff to notice us so we can get the bill.

• Visited May 2014
Doha, Qatar
“Nothing compares!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

The other reviews say it all.Fabulous place,fabulous food and fabulous staff.Nothing compares!.We would like to thanks specially Russel the lady with a great smile for being helpful in any ways we sincerely appreciated your service. No doubt i will be back and have recommended this to many friends,it is the best!

New York City, New York
“Exceptional Experience”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The most "exceptional experience" I've ever had. I'm not into Asian type of cuisine but this restaurant change Everything. With the staff experiences specially -ZEN-, if I'm not mistaken, he is so professional and passionate for his job, that WARM smile is one thing that i will not forget.. For the food, that Maki and Sushi platters catches my appetite who make us order one more... haha!! (shame for me to share that, sorry babe!) me and my boyfriend finish 2 platters that is supposed to be for 4 person.. the waiter (zen) was shocked when i order 1 more platter.. Everything was perfect, the hostess give us the most perfect table that have the best view, the waiter is amazing. the chefs were excellent. My trip in Qatar is just a SIMPLE PERFECT!!! thanks BLUE! :)

"a restaurant who will make your trip PERFECT and give EXCEPTIONAL EXPERINCE!!

• Visited April 2014