“Above average for a mall resturant”
Review of Sarai - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sarai
Cuisines: Lebanese
“Above average for a mall resturant”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

If you happen to be at the Villagio and want to get some "local" food this is your place. I ate with a large group and was able to sample several of the meat dishes. The simple grilled chicken was the best offering. When ordering keep in mind that the main dishes are only meat. So you will need to order something to go along with the main dish. The grilled chicken was large enough to share while the lamb and other dishes were much smaller sized. The best part was the service and is really why I rated it "very good". The staff was extremely helpful and attentive (and dressed in local garb along with the local decor). He recommended the hummus, baba ganoush and salad...great choices to accompany the main dishes. Glad we listened to our waiter! I would drive out of my way for this place, but a great mall resturant.

• Visited January 2013