“Christmas Dinner”
Review of Ipanema

Ipanema
Ranked #53 of 1,142 Restaurants in Doha
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Discover an authentic Brazilian Churrascaria (char-grill) with Rodizio-style service. Choose from different sizzling meats and seafood on skewers carved at your table at one of the most memorable restaurants in Doha. Open for Friday brunch with live music
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Nice Christmas dinner with colleagues. Meats were well cooked and tasty. The buffet had a nice selection and the pineapple was great.

Date of visit: December 2018
3  Thank Floridapoontappa
FnB_Marriott_Marquis, Director of Food and Beverage at Ipanema, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2018

Dear Floridapoontappa,

I trust you had a wonderful Christmas with family and I am delighted that you not only shared this special day with us, but that you took the time to give us your feedback.

We take great pride in ensuring that our guests have the most memorable experience with us.

Looking forward to your return and enjoy the remainder of 2018.

Regards,

Reviewed December 16, 2018

Returning customer (again). Waiter Hamed, Sabna, Manoel and a waiter from indonesia made all the difference. We are always so well received there and our 2 daughters love it ! Picanha never fails on the taste ! Buffet is also getting better and better. Great ambience. We were very privileged with the level of attention they always give us Thank You !

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank Arnold360
FnB_Marriott_Marquis, Director of Food and Beverage at Ipanema, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Dear Arnold360,

Many thanks for sharing your review on TripAdvisor!

Wow, what an incredible review. It is always a pleasure receiving reviews such as yours as it motivates the team more than one could imagine. I am so delighted that you enjoyed the wide selection of our buffet at Ipanema and that the service from our brilliant hosts did not disappoint. I will make sure to pass on your compliments to Hamed, Sabna, Manoel and the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary here. They never fail us, they set up a table for us. From the starter dish to the main dish were all mouthwatering, I like the regular tenderloin and sausage, and grilled pineapple to for good digestion. The deserts were on fire and taste really good. We loved all the service crew, they were all friendly and kind. We were dearly served by manual, he serves very satisfactorily, he guided us through the menu and was delighted with his gesture that he is happy to serve us. We will certainly be back in this place to celebrate Christmas.

Date of visit: December 2018
3  Thank Love F

Dear Love F,

I am absolutely speechless, thank you for sharing such an incredible review of Ipanema.

It is always a pleasure hearing the joy that our guests get to experience when visiting us. We are honored to have shared your special occasions with you! it will be my pleasure to extend your gratitude to the team especially Manual.

We look forward to your return on Christmas day and many more memorable dining experience in the near future.

Reviewed November 26, 2018

I used to visit this restaurant on a regular basis when I lived in Doha. On a recent visit I decided a visit was a must and it is as good as ever.

Whilst it is a great experience any night of the week you really cannot beat the value of the Friday brunch package which really is outstanding.

Date of visit: October 2018
3  Thank peterbow
FnB_Marriott_Marquis, Director of Food and Beverage at Ipanema, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2018

Dear peterbow,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful experience of Ipanema on TripAdvisor.

We are really glad that you took time to visit us again, on your recent Doha trip I am happy that you enjoyed your experience in Ipenema and it warms my heart to know that the our Friday brunch made a lasting impression on you.

We thank you again and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Doha.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2018

came first time with a friend, and it was an amazing experience.. very unique from other restaurants. The hostess was so friendly explaining the concept. there was also a band playing english and Portugues songs and ofcourse the parade of the meats. thanks to mervin, andika and erwin and also for our amazing server ruben for making us feel so welcome from the start (love the smile) very attentive, friendly and for helping us with the photos. Totally recommend the place and dont forget the grilled pineapple and try the passionfruit caprina.

Date of visit: November 2018
4  Thank jamie m
FnB_Marriott_Marquis, Director of Food and Beverage at Ipanema, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Dear jamie m,

I am very glad to read that you have fully enjoyed the food experience and that you felt so welcomed, in our unique blend of South American dishes, prepared with passion and creativity by our excellent culinary team. It is with great pride that I accept your kind words and it will be my pleasure to pass on your gratitude to the respective Brilliant Hosts.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards
Director of Food and Beverage

Been to Ipanema? Share your experiences!