“Couldn't get enough of it!”
Review of Ipanema

Ipanema
Ranked #36 of 987 Restaurants in Doha
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Discover an authentic Brazilian Churrascaria (char-grill) with Rodizio-style service. Choose from different sizzling meats and seafood on skewers carved at your table at one of the most memorable restaurants in Doha. Open for Friday brunch with live music
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

There is nothing I didn't like in this place; the staff were amazing and very welcoming! The salad buffet includes a lot of cuisines, it was hard for me to stop eating salad although I was already full! Every meat they serve was nicely cooked and tasted amazing! I regret not having another stomach.. The desserts taste heavenly!
I wish that they soft drinks were refillable, because one wasn't enough and it was costly.
My only regret is that I've been there late I missed some kind of meat..
If you've ever to Doha, you must visit this Brazilian restaurant..

3  Thank Aalghaith
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Ipanema, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for your review of your visit to Ipanema, the detailed feedback is well received and it is good to see that you had a great night. The entire Ipanema team will be delighted by your comments Thank you once again and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Ipanema soon.
Best Regards

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had a great experience dining in this restaurant except the moment when faced an issue but it was well handled by the kitchen manager chef Sayed who served us personally a different varieties delicious food ,

3  Thank MohammedAlThani
Robert C, Manager at Ipanema, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear AhmedAlThani,

Thank you for your review of your visit to Ipanema. We are pleased to read that you had an overall good dining experience and that Chef Sayed was able to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This churascureria has a great selection of meat and poultry cuts both local and international. The salads and appetizers are so-so, so just spend the evening as a carnivore.

2  Thank SW18

Good Day SW18,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments in regard to your recent visit to Ipanema and it is good to see that you had a great night. We hope to welcome you back to Ipanema soon.

Regards

Reviewed October 20, 2013

If you love meet why to go to a steakhouse and make one simple order from the menu.. pay expensive… listen some boring music, same everywhere… while you can go there and delight yourself with all the meet you can choose and eat how much as you want.
In my own opinion I love meet, like any other Brazilian.. Is the best choice.. Food coming nonstop, You don’t have to move or wait.. Brazilian music, Samba, the place is great to make you feel really happy and enjoy a good time.
I was really choked with the staff, they know the names of the Brazilian cuts, in Portuguese even, how it is prepared and Woww the best options for you preferences.
I like medium done, my husband well done... So they were always coming with suggestions for both of us…
My husband and I eat a tons of food.. The salad bar was good… and I still took pictures with some Brazilian costumes.
It’s nice to have this option…Because is not always you want to be classy….. Brazilians are great to welcome people and they know how to chill out… same this restaurant… Go eat and have a fun

4  Thank Arlete S

Hello Arlete S,

Thank you for taking time to give us your comments in regard to your recent visit to Ipanema and it is good to hear that you had a great experience. The Ipanema team will be delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ipanema soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you are a carnivore, this is the place for you. Staff are friendly and attentive without being overly so. The food is excellent and there are a couple of reasonably priced bottles of wine on the menu.,

4  Thank Duncan P
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Ipanema, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Duncan P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your visit to Ipanema. It sounds like you really enjoyed the food, wine and atmosphere, and I was delighted to share that with the Ipanema chef and team members. We look foward to welcoming you back to Ipanema.

Regards,
Robert

Been to Ipanema? Share your experiences!