“Best Dining Experience in Doha!”
Review of Ipanema

Ipanema
Ranked #18 of 931 Restaurants in Doha
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Discover an authentic Brazilian Churrascaria (char-grill) with Rodizio-style service. Choose from different sizzling meats and seafood on skewers carved at your table at one of the most memorable restaurants in Doha. Open for Friday brunch with live music
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I cant say enough for the place. If you`re a meat lover then this is the place for you. This restaurant seems very suitable for a meal for 2 or for a big group. The band were very entertaining and the atmosphere was lively. From the moment you flipped your card to the green side there was almost a queue of waiters with all different types of meat, each one more delicious than the last. In summary excellent decor, great atmosphere, best service around and most importantly great food and as much of it as you can eat.....(I skipped breakfast and lunch the following day after being here, there was just nowhere to put it!).
I think they should may up the price by a couple of riyals and include alcohol in the package, as other "Friday brunches" do around Doha but have it daily to cater for midweek parties/occassions....Just a suggestion!

3  Thank Ian O
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Ipanema, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Good Day “Ian O”

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments in regard to your recent visit to Ipanema and it is good to see that you had a great night. The entire Ipanema team will be delighted by your comments.

Whilst we do offer the inclusive package at our Friday Bunch we will take into consideration your suggestion for the week nights as well.

Thank you again for your comments and we do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had heard a lot about Ipanema and decided to try it out. And with Sourh American meat fiestas in memory we went. Only to find out that the meat was mediocre at best, the service non existing and the atmosphere boring.
We can say been there, done that but now we definitively long for a real churrasceria to open because we wont ever return to Ipanema.
Now that was not entirely true. We will definitively return to Ipanema. In Rio that is :-)

3  Thank Magnus L

Hello “Magnus L”

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent visit to Ipanema, it is much appreciated. I am sorry that you have not had a great experience and I would value the opportunity to discuss this further if you could contact me at Robert.catlin@renaissancehotels.com

Thank you once again for your comments and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Ipanema on your next visit to Doha.

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Very expensive , average meat quality . It will cost you 100 Dollars per person for limited selection of meat . Fake copy of the famous Fogo de Chao

2  Thank maldeiri

The best caipirinha of Doha
Very good environement
Very good music
Kindly staff
Defenitly i will come back again

3  Thank Paulo A
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Ipanema, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Good Day “Palexaze”

Thank you for taking time to give us your comments in regard to your recent visit to Ipanema and it is good to hear that you had a great experience.

The Ipanema team will be delighted to receive your comments.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ipanema soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Went there for the first time in March and fell inmidiatedly in love with the incredible buffett. I do not eat meat but the amazingly fresh fish items on the Buffett were well worth the price. Went again in April and I could not stop raving about the place! Went again last month and they had removed all but one of the fish items from the Buffett!!! Why? No idea but I can never go back. Bad move on management!

Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Ipanema, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Hello “Edith C”

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent visit to Ipanema, it is much appreciated. It is with such feedback that we can endeavor to continually improve our product and service.

We have not reduced the buffet offer since we opened and have recently added to the menu and presentation of the buffet after Ramadan so I am sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations.

I would value the opportunity to discuss this further if you could contact me at Robert.catlin@renaissancehotels.com or please do ask for me if you happen to be in the Renaissance Hotel

Thank you once again for your comments and I hope I will have the opportunity to speak soon and to welcome you back to Ipanema.

Robert

Been to Ipanema? Share your experiences!