4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$436
Priceline$439
Travelocity$436
1,026 results
All reviews olive restaurant room service nice hotel spacious rooms nice stay breakfast buffet house keeping front office excellent service special thanks mr services souq housekeeping receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Arrived at this so called 5 star hotel. And the lobby is tired with tired menus on the tables with price like £5 for a Cappacino.
Got to first room and immediately my allergies started I could tell the room was dirty.

And by touching every surface thick dust came off from the top of the bed onto the bedding thick dust.
I was shown 2 more rooms and the last one I took but that was because I am so tired to argue. But stay away from this hotel. It is so dirty and not give star.

I have turned the air con off as I expect that will also be full of dirt. I have asked for a manager and receptionist said they don't have one. Really!!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank crm_uk
Reviewed March 1, 2019

We stayed here for 3 nights in February 2019. We chose the free shuttle to pick up and return to the airport. We liked the hotel rooms nice and big and nicely traditionally furnished with nice bedding big beds and nice and cool. The staff were friendly. The breakfast was ok with an eggs station.

The hotel is a cheap taxi ride or walk into the centre - takes about 20 mins. We could see a new Tube/Underground/Metro being built with a station next to the hotel so this will add to the hotels appeal. The area felt safe and a few cafe / easting places nearby.

I would recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Markfennelly
Reviewed February 25, 2019

Soon after I made the reservation, I contacted the hotel directly to arrange airport pick-up and to request early check-in since I was planning to check-out by 11 p.m. the same day; hotel staff quickly responded to my email confirming my requests. However, when I got to the hotel, I was told that I would need to pay an extra fee of 100 QAR which was nothing more than a bait-and-switch strategy since in the email communication, the staff did not mention any fees to check-in early. I tried to order room service twice and both times I encountered problems. The last time, it literally took the staff 8 back-and-forth telephone calls to in the end tell me that the item was not available. There is absolutely nothing 5-star about this hotel, except perhaps the extreme incompetence of its staff. Not surprisingly, this is the same hotel that Qatar Airways uses for its economy class passengers. Finally, on the shuttle back to the airport, I asked the staff if I could be dropped off in area 1, i.e., the First/Business Class section for Qatar Airways since I was flying First Class but the staff forgot and dropped me off in area 3; I then had to pull all of my luggage to area 1 without any assistance. I cannot recommend avoiding this hotel at all costs enough. Fortunately, there are much better hotels in Doha and I will be booking one of those on my next visit.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Private G
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

It is a modern and comfortable hotel. It has all the standard confort of modern times. Also the location is ideal, not too far from the airport, at the edge/entrance of the city. The service is extremely friendly and helpfull.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

I had to stay there for 1 day. Room was really big! Clean. There was no teeth brush in number. Location is good, 15 minutes to Hamad Airport, shuttle bus goes every hour. Girl on reception is excellent.

Trip type: Traveled on business