“Very good”

Concorde Hotel Doha
Ranked #32 of 138 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed October 5, 2013

No coment it is very good but no alcool no bar (beer or other) is little problem.i have'nt time to try swiming pool and other facilities but i think there are good.the few personnal in the reception speaks language other the english no french or arabic.in the testaurant the choice of is limeted

2  Thank Mustapha B
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time to write a review. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I only stayed here for one night as I was in town on work commitments but I could not fault the experience. The staff were friendly and courteous and were only too happy to help (especially Loice on the front desk).
I was originally allocated a room on the top floor but when I got to the room, I realised that it had not yet been cleaned/made up from the previous occupant (a mix up with housekeeping). I phoned the front desk and Loice immediately asked me to come down to reception and she would change my room instead of waiting for it to be cleaned.
The room was very nicely presented with a nice king size comfy bed and a bathroom with an awesome shower!
I also dined using room service that night and food was also very good.
Overall the hotel (and room service) was very reasonably priced too for the standard.

Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Higher floors will be better with traffic perhaps...
5  Thank pumaguy
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time to write a review. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was my second time to visit Doha, last time was in Eid Al-Adha, about one year ago, I chose also the same hotel to stay in. This time the city was more crowded, the hotel location helped me to reach my destinations faster. When I reached I asked for water boiler, I got one quickly, I asked for a baby bed, however I did not receive one. The hospitality was nice, however, the room cleaning service was not in consistent times during the three days of accommodation, this made me a little uncomfortable. Restaurant, swimming pool, and TV services all were excellent.

Room Tip: Rooms with swimming pool view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mohamed A

Dear Valued Guest,

It is great pleasure to welcome you back and thank you for taking the time to write your feedback.

We look forward to welcome you back and demonstrate improvement.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Near the airport, rooms very nice and spacious with all the amenities (iron would be a nice add up). Pool did not seem too appealing (the furniture was dusty, overall "grey"), nice gym. Buffet lunch could have more choice but what I tasted was very good. Overall service was good (specially from the young man looking after us during our event) whit one exception: no one took our luggage from the hotel limo on the arrival, we have to do that ourselves.

Good experience overall.

2  Thank JelaBelgrade

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. It is only through guests such as your good self where we find the opportunity to improve our product & services.

I would like to sincerely apologize for having failed to meet your expectation. We have shared your feedback with all our colleagues which we have learnt from as well we are in the process of upgrading our buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner.

I personally look forward to welcoming you back soon & have the opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Overall, the hotel is nice.
Ok, the location could be better, but you need a car / transportation anyway in Doha, so it's not an issue.
The rooms : very good overall; good amenities, good beds, I was pleased.
Very good gym ! Good breakfast !
Nice pool area, nothing fancy.
The staff : well...... :
Staff at the gym, breakfast, housekeeping, etc. : very good !
But : in the Reception, the people you will meet first and who really represent the hotel : there comes the ??

Some of the Reception staff are either rude or then unprofessional.

That's sad, because the hotel has lot of potential.....

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time to write a review. It is much appreciated. Your feedback is great support to us in order to improve our service and product.

Our staffs will be trained more on customer care.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Never again..receptionist at the checkout felt offended cause I complained about cold watter and very noisy AC. That's was an interesting reaction instead of appologizing for the inconvenience?!! I simply checked out and moved to another hotel..plain and simple..would I recommend this hotel to others NO.

1  Thank Dutchie_in_Dubai

Dear Valued Guest,

It is very obvious we did not meet your expectation at all. We read your comments with total concern and would like to investigate further ….

I sincerely hope you allow me to contact you directly in order to discuss & seek more details on your stay. Please send me your contact details on the following address or feel free to call me directly.

Mobile: +974 66607004
Email: malrefai@concordedoha.com

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was in Business trip last week in Doha,
as i like my trip to be comfortable, i search for 5 Star hotel usually , i found this hotel and the reviews was so good.
I reach the hotel and they was really nice, my booking was to get 2 Beds separated in my room , as my friend was coming to stay with me in the next day of my stay.
Yasmine gave me my room and it was king size bed , so i return back to change it directly, but it's not a big issue :).
next day i woke up early morning on the Fire alarm, asking everybody to evacuate the building, i asked the reception about the issue and they informed me that it's a training and should be done for the next 3 Days !!! that was really bad to wake up on this sound everyday.
i went out to take a taxi, but didnt find , i was going to Landmark mall, so i asked Mostafa in the reception about a taxi, he said i can take the hotel car, and the difference will be like 10 Riyal only from the taxi, so he took 80 Riyal, and when i return back from the Mall to the hotel, i paid 33 Riyal only !!! (i think they should be more clear regarding this matter).

Regarding all the other things, it was perfect, thought i didnt try anything else in the hotel, as i was outside most of the time.

2  Thank Karim83DubaiDubai

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to sincerely apologize for having failed to meet your expectation. We have shared your feedback with all our colleagues which we have learnt from.