The St. Regis Doha
Excellent 5/5
    • Pool
    • Pool
    1,638 results
    All reviewsbutler servicethe vineastor grillvintage bargordon ramseysarab loungeremede spaoyster barspecial thanksamazing servicejazz clubrooftop barluxurious hotelthe pearlamazing hotelbig thanksprivate beach
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed May 3, 2014

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed! Pure luxury and pampering.
    I spent a weekend at the St. Regis and loved every bit of it.
    The hotel facilities are amazing. Lobby is beautifully decorated, staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I felt very comfortable and had a relaxing stay.
    I have been at the St. Regis before for the Opal restaurant by Gordon Ramsay, Jazz bar and the Oyster bar, at the beach. Some of the St. Regis restaurants and bars, which i highly recommend.

I had a smoking bedroom which had no trace of cigarette smell. The bedroom had a lovely view, although was just standard room, an amazingly comfortable bed with a convenient pillow menu. The room was spotless, beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable. The sleeping quality is excellent. The room was very, very quiet. I am a light sleeper and this is a major issue for me.
    Room service and the butler made our stay even better. They were friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and seemed to make an extra effort to please us. We had a complimentary birthday cake and outstanding room service, from laundry requests to food service.
    Staying at the St. Regis is certainly an luxury experience. The breakfast is so varied and delicious, and the view is amazing. Again staff would try to accommodate any requests you might have.
    The pool is huge, quiet and exclusive. In Doha some hotels will let you pay to use the facilities and enjoy the beach and pool areas. Not the St. Regis, exclusively for in house guests. Which makes the enormous pool not crowed at all. Service at the pool is also excellent.

If you are looking for comfort, first-rate service, gorgeous facilities, wonderful restaurants you will find at the St. Regis! It is worth every penny :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
    TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Allow me to extend my gratitude for spending the time to give such wonderful feedback and for choosing the St. Regis as your preferred address.

It delights me that you enjoyed our exclusive facilities, rooms, and restaurants so much allowing you a pleasurable and relaxing stay. It is always gratifying to hear such great reviews regarding the St. Regis service and your comments will be shared with the teams directly.

From all of us here at the St. Regis Doha, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband booked a weekend stay in this hotel as a birthday treat. From the moment we arrived the service provided by all the staff was excellent. I had left my reading glasses in the car and whilst we were checking in, one of the staff went to retrieve them for me. We had a fabulous room on the 10th floor with a lovely view of the sea and pool area.I was also treated to a complimentary birthday cake and a bowl of fruit.

We ate in the Astor Grill and Gordon Ramsey's reastuarant. In both the food served was excellent and the service impeccable. The drinks are pricey, but no more so than we have paid in similar hotels in North America and the UK.

The pool and beach areas are clean and well kept and the young men providing towels etc couldn't be more helpful or friendly.

The service throughout our stay was wonderful. The staff could not do enough for us. I would like to mention them all by name but there were too many.

Many thanks, we hope to return later in the year.

1  Thank Lucyhut

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending the time to give us such wonderful feedback.
    It is always gratifying to learn that our facilities and service has exceeded guest expectations. It is a pleasure to know you had a memorable stay with us and your valued comments will be communicated to the team.
    The entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Tareq Derbas,

Reviewed April 27, 2014

It was a nice stay. Loved the Hotel lobby and also appreciate the car parking service. But experienced many issues i mean the welcome was not good compared to the other hotels in Doha and couldn't sleep until 3 am because of the loud party, and also there was no proper guidance for the hotel facilities. Overall, i wasn't expecting this type of service from a 7 Star Hotel and for sure there will not be any future plans to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending the time to give us your valuable feedback.

Although I am delighted that you enjoyed the design of the hotel and our valet parking service, it is disappointing to here that the other elements of your trip were not to your satisfaction. Please be assured that all of your comments have been passed to our management team for action.
    I would like to invite you back to stay, please contact me directly via e-mail at tareq.derbas@stregis.com and it would be my pleasure to assist you personally.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

At the airport in doha you are not allowed to bring alcohol from a duty free location....Beware..
    The hotel is verry nice with 6 restaurants.The restaurants are higher level in food and Price, Quality is verry high .The swimming pool is heated and extra large.The sunbeds are verry comfortable.You have also a small maintaind beach area with white sand and turqoise water! Great! Tip : The hotel has a small waterski boat with captain.Visit doha via water !!
    The rooms are nice ,modern, with airco and have a nice bathroom.Spa experience was great.
    fitness equipment new .. Enjoy the Jazz evening and brunch on friday. People in Doha & souks are courteously.
    Negative points: You have to make reservations in all the restaurants.. This hotel is vistited often by non hotel guests and this group takes 70% of the occupation on friday . You hear frequently airplaines .Outside you hear the airco units.
    Non alcohol area on swimming pool and all Pearl Island.We missed the holiday feeling that we had in St regis Abu D'abi.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to present us your thorough feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our signature restaurants, facilities and recreation activities. We have recently acquired the St. Regis boat and it is a pleasure to learn that it is being so well received. It is however, disappointing to hear that certain elements of your trip were not to your satisfaction, please allow me to take this opportunity to highlight our butler service who can arrange any dining requests for you directly. The use of the recreation facilities, including the pool and beach are exclusively reserved to hotel guests and members of the recreation program.

We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We are seasoned travellers, and despite staying in many 5 star hotels, this was truly exceptional. The rooms are beautifully appointed and very spacious.

Unlike most hotels which feel inclined to provide a gym facility, but do it poorly, the gym at the St. Regis is almost faultless. There is a generous supply of cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights, and a separate ladies gym. The change rooms give the impression of a private club with wood panelled lockers complete with bathrobes, towel and slippers. There are ample toiletries freely available.

Staff are kind and clearly very proud of the establishment. I can only imagine that they are well taken care of as all the staff we spoke to had worked there since the hotel's inception, so staff turnover is low- a good sign.

The pool is large and a focal point of the hotel, although many of the tiles were cracked and my son cut his hand on one. The temperature also fluctuated wildly during our one week stay. It was quite cool at the beginning of the week, and warm by the end. The pool attendants work tirelessly and provide extremely comfortable sun lounges.

I have two criticisms- firstly that the location of the hotel is very isolated with little to do in the direct vicinity. You must take a taxi to get anywhere, and there is not a steady supply available. Secondly, breakfast is not included in the rate and it is expensive.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool.
    • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Allow me to thank you for your exceptional feedback; it is pleasing to know that you enjoyed the facilities and the service at the hotel. All your points have been shared with the team allowing us to continuously improve. Please allow me to take this opportunity to highlight our Butler service that is available anytime to organise transportation, trips and activities upon request.
    Thank you again for your constructive feedback and please be assured that we have taken your comments on board. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.