“Just perfect”

Ranked #13 of 134 Hotels in Doha
Berlin, Germany
“Just perfect”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This was the first time in Doha that I stayed at Th St. Regis. Although the quality of hotels in this city is extremely good, the St. Regis has topped the experience for me. The service is impeccable, the rooms great and the location fantastic. I particularly enjoyed the olympic pool right at the beach which is a perfect spot for relaxing and taking a swim in front of a great scenery. Breakfast and lunch at the buffet restaurant were really very nice. You can eat on the terrace overlooking the sea, which was always a good start for the day.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for a great feedback.

I was delighted to know how much you appreciated your experience with us, the services we provide, the facilities of the hotel, the food and surroundings.

We are looking forward to .welcome you back in the near future.

Tareq Derbas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Milan, Italy
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Service wasnt good enough, I stayed in so many 5 stars hotels and this one I didnt like it at all, especially for the price you pay.
I didnt like the room also, and the swimming pool is so average, so disappointed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I was truly disappointed to know that the experience you had was not up to your expectations and that you did not enjoy the swimming pool nor the room facilities.

At your convenience I would like to invite you to contact me directly at tareq.derbas@stregis.com for an in-depth discussion towards your suggestions of enhancing this to make your future stays more enjoyable.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Rome, Italy
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I stayed at this brilliant hotel for one night only. Comfortable bed, great view,superb restaurant choices( highly reccomend Vine restaurant and Vintage bar), nice beach and outstanding service. Special thanks to Zhanilay(keep on smiling), Pintu and Kani from Vintage bar for hospitality. I would certainly stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the wonderful review.

It was pleasing to know how much you enjoyed your experience with us, the hotel facilities, the services we provide, the professionalism and overall friendliness of our team.

It is always gratifying for us to receive such positive feedback as this gives us the opportunity to show our associates that their efforts are truly appreciated by our guests.
We are much looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed December 25, 2013

My husband and I, along with our 6 year old and 3 year old went to Vine for Christmas Day brunch. It was very reasonably priced and we were not sure of what to expect due to mixed reviews.

I am pleased to say that it completely exceeded our expectations. The quality and choice of dishes was fantastic and the setting beautiful, service was exemplary and entertainment was brilliant. We enjoyed a wonderful brunch, danced to a live band on the terrace and the kids received some impressive gifts from Santa. The kids club provided entertainment for children and the atmosphere was great.

For a Christmas away from home and family we could not have asked for more and would recommend St Regis and Vine without hesitation. We will certainly be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for a great feedback and for selecting The St Regis Doha as your preferred venue for the Christmas celebration.

I was delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the brunch, the food quality, variety, the atmosphere and the service we provide

Looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Hamilton, New Zealand
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This was my second visit for vine brunch in doha. The before one was fine, staff were attentive good food everything goes normal way, when my friend do the bookings earlier i wanted to give more option her to consider.i needed a special brunch for this Christmas,thank you st regis Doha it was a amazing brunch,food was very good quality,taste, i loved the most was dessert section.In the service they did a fabulous job,our server was Aruna heerat he manage to make everyone happy even we are a large group.thank u st regis doha making this Christmas special for us.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and for selecting The St Regis Doha as your preferred venue for the Christmas celebration.

I was very pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the brunch, the food quality, the service and particularly the professionalism of our associates.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We went to Reggae Night for a friends birthday. The band were fantastic and the setting on the beach was chilled out with a great view of the Doha skyline. Our waiter was Mr Kamal who looked after us really well. Service was unobtrusive but efficient. He was friendly and helpful.....we love Mr Kamal! I would highly recommend the night to anyone who wants a relaxing and enjoyable evening. Wear flat shoes!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the great feedback and for selecting Oyster Bay at The St Regis Doha as your preferred venue to celebrate this very special occasion.

It was pleasing to know that you had an enjoyable time and appreciated the professionalism and overall friendliness of our team members.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed December 15, 2013

For the second time, we came to this charming Resort.

And again, we were treated like First Class Customer and unquestionably, we had an unforgettable Stay Experience.

At our arrival, we were greeted at door before reception and knew who we were, and this is a big point! You understand that the magic begins... here at the St Regis Doha.

I've met here; Mr. Mark Khadra (manager) and he made our checking-in, very fast! He's a generous and highly professional guy.

I also met I think one of the best Concierge in my escapade career: Mr. Alexander with Mr. Naoufel have both confirmed me on several occasion that they know their job outstanding well -> served with World Class Attitude!

Inside: the room & bath are spacious and top clean, there's no (hallway) noise while sleeping... they have beautiful views and wonderful ambiance. I’m grateful to have enjoyed “My Most Beautiful - Sunrise Ever” and this is beyond price!!!

The amazing Pool with Lifeguards like Mr. Antony Kamau, Mr. Basheer Ullal, Mr. Paul, Mr. Alex, Mr. Sajith, Mr. Amila, Mr. Arnaud (manager) and Mr. George: they know how to give you a pleasant stay, to provide First Class swimming lessons and be at your service anytime, no doubt First Rate!!

The food in the restaurant (The Vine) is fresh and sophisticated. And thanks to Ms. Meme Min (waitress), she prepares the Best Berry Mojito in town, delicious!

The St Regis also offer 2 Fine dining restaurants: The Gordon Ramsey, definitely, one of the best food you may find in the Middle East, the Chef Gilles Bosquet make astonish job-dishes!

I widely recommend, The Astor Grill restaurant directed by Chef Rudy, you must try his Meat Tartar served by the charismatic Mr. Harry, awesome.

About kids activities, my daughter, have visited a lot of Kids Club... and here at the St Regis, she enjoyed every day. Meeting staffs that are really caring about our kids -> is a big part to have a perfect holiday.

I really enjoy each moment and I could go on and on! All in all, this is a First Class Resort and I would thoroughly recommend anyone thinking about to go there, it’s one in a lifetime great experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback you have shared.

I was truly delighted to know how much you appreciated your experience with us, the facilities and services we provide, the variety of restaurants, atmosphere of the hotel and particularly the professionalism of our teams.

Please rest assured that your compliments will be passed on to our team members.

Once again thank you for taking the time to share with us your impressions.

We are much looking forward to welcoming you back again.