“Romantic dinner”

Sukar Pasha
Ranked #81 of 921 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Indulge into our majestic ottoman era ambience, as you go through our delectable Turkish dishes and enjoy extensive variety of flavoured tobaccos. Whether you are coming alone or as a group, you will find Sukar Pasha Ottoman Lounge casual, yet highly luxurious dining abode; a haven where ancient flavors and aromas will seduce your senses.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We asked to be seated outside, the have tables on the beach, the light was very romantic, we sat in front of the sea, with the moon light, everything was perfect..
yes, you'll find it a little hard to read the menu, but who cares, the environment was spectacular!
one of my order took long time to arrive, i had to ask for it more than three times, from what i heard there was a problem with the waiters.
My husband ask for Shesha, he said that they serve the best in the town..

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

If you are a shisha lover then try the pasha. It's a special blend that you can't find anywhere else in Qatar :)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I’ve been to Sukar Pasha in Ramadan on a business Iftar. Our overall experience was pleasant, aside of the fact that they lost our reservation, which delayed our Iftar.

The food was great, the set-up was very nice, and the staff very attentive. They also offered two nice perks: 1. Small glass rooms with TV, where you can enjoy a somewhat private dinner; 2. A huge tent for indoor Shisha

Personally, I enjoyed having Iftar there, and would love to go back to try out their regular menu (I mean outside of Ramadan)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have been in Sukar Pasha many times and I will keep visiting for the great atmosphere, outstanding service , amazing shisha flavors and delicious food. Thank you very much for excellence.

1  Thank fabulosoo
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Wow! I don't know where to start; we were just fascinated with the food and and service at Sukar Pasha. It is the best Ottoman cuisine you can find out of Turkey. Service is extremely pleasant too. We both felt like "Pasha" and "Sultan" at our 15th. anniversary. What a great choice... We hardly left the hotel. Chef's recommendation "Sukar Pasha Plate" was die for... We almost ate our fingers :) Both Turkish tea and coffee were so unique. They were both small, tasty, and good looking. I can't wait to go back.