“Good but..........”

Three Sixty
Ranked #104 of 895 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Doha's one and only Revolving Restaurant. A must-see for every traveller, the restaurant is unlike any other. Located on the 47th floor of The Torch Doha the restaurant offers a panoramic view that simply takes your breath away. A la Carte Menu with Chef's Signature Dishes. Theme nights available with set menus and live piano music.
Reviewed December 20, 2012

It is so nice to have a revolving restaurant in Doha. The idea is exotic. The food is ok however overpriced. They are considerate of smokers so specific room is for them. Good service. The hotel where the restaurant is worth the visit.

There are newer reviews for Three Sixty

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I went at 360 for dinner twice. The concept is great - it is the first restaurant in Doha in a high floor with an amazing view, and the fact that it turns around makes it even more fascinating. The food though didn't meet our expectations neither of the times we visited it. We found it overpriced, the amount paid is more for the view than anything else.

1  Thank Kelly D
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Set high above on the 47th floor of the Doha Tower, this restaurant is one of the shining spots in the Aspire Zone. The restaurant rotates around in approximately 60 minutes so you can enjoy every view as you dine. You do need a reservation to eat in this place and children under 10 are not allowed during the dinner hour. The service is attentive and the portions are fair. My husband and I both enjoyed the fixed price menu which included an appetizer, entree, and dessert. You also received a welcome drink of a juice cocktail and bread with 3 separate dips. The food was deliciously prepared. There was a pianist playing which was enjoyable as well. All in all, it's a great place to go to entertain guests or for a nice evening out if you don't want to deal with the traffic in downtown Doha.

1  Thank Hoagy74
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The Aspire Zone is the triumphant symbol of Qatar’s sporting heritage. It is a huge site (250 hectare) and I could easily refer to it as the majestic Sports city of Doha. You can walk, have a stroll or dine next to Top star international athletes! In this area there are two of the most popular yet very different in style between them hotels.
The Torch sits on the very heart of the Aspire Zone and we had the opportunity to visit it both in the day and also at night with all those lights on. It is a haven for the discerning traveler, the sportsman, businessman or the one who seeks tranquility and relaxation in luxury and wellbeing.

Located on the 47th floor of The Torch the Three Sixty revolving restaurant offers a panoramic view that simply takes your breath away and it is unlike any other in Qatar. It is not more expensive than other 5* restaurants in Doha and definitely it’s worth coming up here even for once. Indeed a bargain to what it offers!
If you plan dining at the restaurant I suggest making reservations especially if you plan coming on a Friday or Saturday. These two nights the restaurant keeps really busy.

The list on the menu was long, and there were several promotions like the Norway Trout with appetizers and main courses, or the Italian Regional Food promotion based on platters from famous regions of Italy like Toscana, Lazio, Campagna and Sicilia, and the list went on and on with anything you can imagine.

It was our last night at Doha and we decided to have some Oriental food at the beginning so we asked for the Oriental Mezzeh platter. This was at Qr. 65 and there were appetizers like hummus, tabouleh, aubergine salad, staffed vine leaves, marinated feta kobebeh, samosa and garlic shrimps. The platter was so beautifully presented that I could not resist take a picture of it. The salads were freshly cut and the ingredients of the highest quality.
My main course was the Parmesan Chicken for Qr.95. It was delicious. The Pan-fried chicken breasts were accompanied with parmesan cream sauce and mushroom risotto but I asked for some asparagus which were added as well.
My husband was delighted with his Spaghetti Carbonara. I try to avoid creamy and fatty staff but out of curiosity I tried it and found it irresistible. Qr.90.
We finished our meals with a platter of all kinds of fresh berries for me, so nicely presented that looked like piece of art and a sweet dainty morsel that my husband appreciated a lot.

Every single dish we had in this accolade quality restaurant was of superior ingredients. I believe a meal out here guarantees nothing but the best. Before leaving I felt that I had to meet the chef and congratulate him personally for his amazing cuisine. It was an exceptional dining experience and I also met the f&b manager who joined us for a while. Both Mr. Mohamed and Mr. Zana make a dynamic team and there is such a good climate among the people in the cuisine he was telling me, simply because they love what they do, which in turn creates this high level of professionalism that delivers results.

Have in mind that no alcoholic drinks are served out here but there is a variety of ‘moktails’ to meet the need and preference of the most demanding guest. I am very picky when it comes to wine and I match the right wine with the appropriate dish but honestly I did not miss the wine this time. The ‘moktails I had were of exquisite taste…. just as good.

The service was impeccable, the restaurant had a classy touch of glamour and style, the atmosphere romantic with the piano playing classic ballads, and from up there we had the most stunning view of the town. What else could one want! It is a restaurant that has it all.

2  Thank greekcypriot2009
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The view is wonderful, the restaurant as decoration is good, the food is not bad but if the 360 machine is not working then it is a restaurant like others with no advantages