“Friday Brunch”
Review of Crossroads Kitchen

Crossroads Kitchen
Ranked #39 of 857 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Sushi, International, Asian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: International flavors abound at our restaurant’s Doha, Qatar location. Enjoy everything from a la carte breakfasts to a signature buffet offering ever-changing menu of international foods. Open for dinner on Thursdays. Brunch on Fridays.
Doha, Qatar
“Friday Brunch”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Friday boozy brunches are great fun and Crossroads is right up there with the best of them. An interesting and varied menu and 3 choices of booze level; alcohol free, beer & wine and fizz.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Alan-Holden
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Crossroads Kitchen, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Hello Alan
Thank you for visiting us for Friday Brunch at Crossroads and for the time taken to share your experience with us. The Crossroads team will be delighted to hear of your comments and they look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards,

“Excellent Everything”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Crossroads is an understated but excellent dining experience, me and my family have eaten here on many occasions and the food is absolutely beautifully done and there is always so much variety even though it is one of the smaller buffets. The ambiance is relaxed and casual ad the staff are wonderfully attentive to your needs. One member of our family is vegetarian and this buffet has always offered more choice than any other. The bread and salad bar have a great choice and the hot food is always a winner. At 195 riyals pp for the evening buffet it's a real bargain and soft drinks are included as many buffets do not include drinks apart from the Friday brunches. Overall a really lovely experience and if you can still move after filling up the hotel has direct access to City Centre mall. If you also phone to book a table they will always ask if it is a special occasion so they can accommodate if it is.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mebird
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Crossroads Kitchen, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear MeBird,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback of your experiences at Crossroads Kitchen. It means a lot to us that you have enjoyed all your visits so far, and were willing to share that with the Trip Advisor community. I passed on your compliments regarding the vegetarian options, prices and variety to our General Manager John Northen, as well as our Crossroads team, and they were delighted to hear your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Crossroads.

Best Regards,
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent breakfast buffet”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

More than 100 times breakfast in Crossroads Kitchen since August 2012 proved that the high quality of the offered food and the performance of the friendly and attentive staff is not random but programme.
I like that breakfast especially the extensive one on Friday morning.

Many thanks for the hospitality.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dietmar K
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food for Crossroads at Crossroads Kitchen, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Dietmar K,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the breakfast buffet at Crossroads Kitchen. It means a lot to us that you have enjoyed all your visits so far, and are willing to share that with the Trip Advisor community. I have passed on your compliments to our General Manager John Northen, as well as our Crossroads team, as such flattering remarks continuously inspire us to do our utmost in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you back to Crossroads -- they also open for dinner Sunday to Thursday now too.

Best Regards,
Robert
“Disappointed was advertised at Christmas brunch”
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I have eaten at the restaurant many times. The food & service is always excellent. My problem is today is Christmas day & the hotel advertised a festive meal.
As far as I can see that amounted to serving Turkey & cranberry sauce. Not a roast potatoes or Brussels spout in site.
The only table decoration a sad looking Xmas tree. No glitter, Xmas crackers or party poppers.
There was a meagrely attempt at Christmas with a member of staff dressed up as Santa.
The most disappointing thing for me no Christmas music.

Doha, Qatar
“Rich Buffet Restaurant”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I've been to Crossroads Kitchen Restaurant for lunch buffet, I liked the dynamic ambiance when it comes to the colors and the kitchen design. The buffet items were wide and various with International, Mediterranean and Arabic dishes. Staff were friendly and professional specially Fritzie who warmly welcomed me and engaged with me during my time there... I sincerely enjoyed my meal In Crossroads and definitely will be back soon!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank A-Sallam
Robert C, Robert Catlin, Director of Beverage & Food for Crossroads at Crossroads Kitchen, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear A-Sallam,

Thank you for taking time to send your feedback regarding your recent visit to our Crossroads lunch buffet. It is good to hear that you enjoyed the wide variety of international cuisine. I passed on your lovely comments to Friztie as well, the whole team were delighted to hear your feedback.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crossroads soon.

Best regards,