“Great dinning”

Cucina
Ranked #46 of 872 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Experience an authentic Italian restaurant serving fresh and flavorsome favorites. Featuring the Anti-Pasta and Pizza Corner, indulgent desserts and an extensive grape selection, this spacious restaurant is sure to please.
Doha
“Great dinning”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great yummy traditional style Italian food. Very friendly staff and excellent service. I have eaten here a lot and every time it has been a realy good experience. I am here alone so often eat alone, but the staff make you feel at home and always have time for a quick chat.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank David W
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Cucina, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear David W,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your dining experiences in Cucina, thank you for sharing that with the Trip Advisor community. I have passed your feedback onto our Cucina team, who were delighted to hear about that you are enjoying the warm welcomes every time you visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cucina again (very) soon.

• Arabic first
Doha, Qatar
“Love the Online Booking !”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I absolutely love the fact that you can book a table online, so convenient, food is really good and staff is very friendly !

Visited January 2013
2 Thank DohaFoodLover
Dear DohaFoodLover,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Cucina. It means a lot to us that you were willing to share that with the Trip Advisor community. I have passed your feedback onto the Cucina team, who were delighted to hear about your positive experiences, it's great to know that the online booking system is working so well for our valuable guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cucina again soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Beautiful food, beautiful service”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott hotel in Doha for the first three weeks after moving here for work and it didn't take long for me to discover Cucina, which is in the Renaissance next door. The food is simply gorgeous and what makes it even more wonderful is the service. Staff are so friendly we now go on first name basis. Eventhough I've found my own apartment now, my friend and I still dine there at least twice a week. The atmosphere is also lovely and relaxing, it truly does encapsulate the meaning of it name ~ an Italian kitchen.

2 Thank sangeeth75
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Cucina, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Sangeeth75,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, and were willing to share that with the Trip Advisor community. I have passed your feedback onto our Cucina team, who were delighted to hear about your positive experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cucina again (very) soon.

Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
“Quality experience.”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Enjoyed fresh carpaccio of salmon, and asparagus risotto. Both quality of ingredients and presentation was really good. Will definitely recommend it to others. Wine offering was below par though and pricey.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank siralex1
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food for Cucina at Cucina, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Dear Siralex1,

Thank you for your review of Cucina, and for taking time to let us know about your experience. I have passed your great feedback about the carpaccio and risotto to our Cucina chefs. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cucina soon.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good resturant.. There are better options”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Nice place and the food is average. I ordered the seafood pizza and the lobster pasta and it was average not surprisingly better than other italian resturants. I would recommend trying te resturant though.

1 Thank Bdr999
Robert C, Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food for Cucina at Cucina, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Bdr999,

Thank you for your review of Cucina, and for taking time to let us know about your experience. It means a lot to us that you gave feedback about the pizza and pasta, and I have passed that feedback onto our Cucina chefs. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cucina soon.