All reviews brazilian restaurant prem kumar bathroom floor business trip close to the airport rooftop pool club lounge guest relations excellent hotel room service excellent service restaurant staff an upgrade mini bar professional staff special thanks west bay
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Been here for close to 12 months, still having a wonderful stay away from home. Feels like you're part of the family here, where the staffs knows all the guests. They acknowledge all the important personal events happening with your life. What pushes me to write this review was that when they sent a nice cake with personal message congratulating me for my 25th year of distinguished service with the company I work with. I was a nice surprise. I won't mention any names because there's too many to remember, but the hotel staffs are all wonderful, from the house cleaning all the way up to the Jr. managers. Thanks to the top management for getting these wonderful employees!!!
Edgar P

Room tip: I like the east side with the morning sun coming up.
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Edgar,

Thank you for your nice review and scoring your year stay with us a 5 out of 5.

We are very pleased to learn you are enjoying your stay so much with us. It makes us proud that we managed to create for you a home away from home, where you feel comfortable, respected, taken care off and part of our family.

We look forward to have you with us for a long period to come.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We stayed in one of the suites. We were had a two year old and there was another couple with us. The stay was decent. Rooms were clean, service was good. There was a small issue which we complained about but it was promptly attended to by the hotel staff. Thank you for that. The hotel is pretty accessible from major attractions. We had paid for room + breakfast while booking but somehow that did not reflect on their system while check-out. So, would be helpful to keep a copy of your reservation handy to help resolve such problems. Overall we had a pleasant stay and would choose it again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Shivani,

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and that the stay was a good reason for you to return.

We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and am happy to learn we handled this small matter to your liking.

You look forward to your return in Crowne Plaza Doha The Business Park.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Checked in for a staycation during Eid.Great rooms, excellent breakfast buffet spread. Went for a swim, unfortunately me and my daughter slipped, good thing my daughter wasnt hurt coz i caught her but i was the one who hit hard on the tiles. Wonderful assistance i got from the staff, making sure if i was alright. Special shout out to Mr. Fazal who organized a complimentary lunch and to Mr. Elizi who made sure the in house nurse will be available to assess me. Kudos to all the staff!
Note: pls have the tiles near the water to be extra non slippery, so that eventhough lot of people are swimming and lot of water are going out the pool, it will be not slippery. Or you can put the water holes a bit near to the pool where the water goes out so that the tiles around the pool will not be so watery.
Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Janzel,

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review of the hotel.

We are happy to learn you have enjoyed your time with us and thank you for highlighting our team members that have made your stay memorable.

As to the other feedback on the tiles, please note that we have taken on board your comment and will look into how we can make a further improvement to this point.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

As a female business traveller it is always good to find a little gem of a hotel that you feel comfortable in, and this hotel for me is the one to be in, in Doha.

Omar Ahmed on the front desk was very courteous and always willing to help with any queries or arrangements. Nakita the Spa/Recreation manager went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable and effortless.

I arrived at midnight during Ramadan and had snacks/fruit/water supplied complimentary in my room. Check in was swift and I was tucked up in bed within 10 minutes!

Breakfast was fabulous. Lots on offer from chilled to cooked, local and international and an egg station for fresh omelettes/eggs.

Room service was swift and to a very high standard. The staff on the end of the phone were very personable and remembered requests from previous nights which was wonderful and really made the service personal.

My return to the airport was booked via the hotel cost 65 riyals. This is worth the extra. Lovely cars, efficient pick up and service.

Even though the pool was under going work, I was transferred one afternoon during a break in meetings to the Intercontinental West Bay Lagoon for a few hours R&R. Even though this hotel was stunning, it was large and very impersonal and the service wasn't what I'd expect for a 5*. This instilled in me that the Crowne Plaza is the one to stay at in Doha!

Date of stay: July 2014
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Dear Mrs Emma,

What a delight to read your experience at our hotel, we are very glad you enjoyed it so much.

Thank you for highlighting some of our team members for their ability to deliver memorable guest service and making your stay a true success.

We appreciate your recommendation to other travelers to use the Crowne Plaza Doha The Business Park for their stay in Doha and look very much forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

In addition to my staff, I have been to the Crown Plaza, Doha more than 11 times. Since the hotel pool is currently closed for maintenance we were asked to use the Concord pool however it was very disappointing experience. I shared my experience with Amr and he came up with a superb idea of taking a group of guests to the Intercontinental Hotel. We enjoyed the experience a great deal, thanks to Amr. Great employees, make you feel home away from home.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Raouf K
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Dr. Raouf,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback on tripadvisor.

We are happy to hear that you enjoying your stay with us and you are feeling at home. I would like to thank you for recognizing our colleague Amr for finding a solution to your concern.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park.

Best Regards,