“Great Stay!”

Ranked #14 of 134 Hotels in Doha
usa
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for at least a month and i booked the club floor which gave me access to the lounge. First, the hotel is brand new and good. there were some complications in the beginning like the overflow of water in the bathroom which I can see has been mentioned by others already. but all in all it was manageable. the staff of the hotel are very kind and very friendly. even the housekeeping staff who i catch in my room sometimes are very polite and always with a smile. this is the best thing that struck me the staff. the girls up in the lounge are always smiling and are ever friendly. i stayed for a month, and in the beginning it was always just me until it got busy. i want to say thank you to hem specially because they always made me laugh and were always ready to assist me with whatever i needed. this girl there named Maxine si quite a character. she is smart and she spent many many times talking to me about the world. we have spoken about politics (we celebrated the president's re-election) to family and this says a lot about the people they hire in this hotel. (i even introduced her ot my wife thru skype!) i just want to give a big thanks to her as she kept me from going crazy from work and being away from my family. she is very sensible to talk to and charismatic and smart! reminds me of my own daughter. so to all the staff in this beautiful hotel, thank you and i will be back soon.

ps. the beds are divine!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Doha-The Business Park!

We are delighted to receive your positive feedback regarding our facilities and our people.

It gives us great pleasure to know that you found our staff polite and always with a smile.

Your comments regarding our Housekeeping team and Club Floor Supervisor, Maxine have been shared with the team and it gives us great pride to know that our people are making a difference.

We look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Savino Leone

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Doha,Qatar
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Misturado,Aramede,Liquidity all the best places to hang out.The staffs are so welcoming esp. the Guest relations and the others at the above mentioned.Like to name every one of them.The food is so nice at the Aramede esp the buffet and brunch.The Pool side and other Brazilian joints are great to hang out.
The rooms are sound proofed with high standard amenities and facilities.The Gym,Spa all great.The few nights stay with my friend here made it more memorable.

It's the hospitality and the access tempts me to be there every night for a drink.The energy inside is awesome.

Try it once and Im sure will win it!Its my experience that I introduced many of my friends and colleagues to party party!! @ CPD

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments with us and the Tripadvsior community!

We are happy to know that you have enjoyed our outlets; Aramede, Liquidity and Misturado.
Our outlets have been designed to take our guests on a journey where they indulge in an Arabic Mediterranean inspired cuisine in Aramede, Brazilian rich flavours in Rodizio & Misturado or a relaxed atmosphere to unwind in Liquidity, our pool Lounge.

It gives us great pleasure to know that our people have made a positive impact and helped you get the most out of your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends in Crowne Plaza Doha-The Business Park.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 21, 2012

... i can write the incident off as an "exception", but it seems a little strange that a hotel is fine with disappointing a customer during its opening week. Acutally on its opening day.

I'll start with the positives: it's brand new, and looks it. Great gym, too, and pretty spacious rooms..
Now for the negatives: I had an incident... I waited too long for a cab, received a curt, vague replies from the bell-boys when i asked about my cab, and then was told that the cab can't drive in because it's the opening day. The concierge pointed out my cab, as I got closer, the "men in suits" (management I assume) shooed it away, though they saw me walking towards it. I was one of many disappointed customers this morning, and was now told to walk out onto the street and find a cab (cabs aren't readily available in Doha, and I was in a suit and carrying my luggage).

A hotel that thinks so little of its customers, isn't one I would recommend...

2 Thank k_in_london186338
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay with us. Our Grand Opening day was a busy day for us with heavy security personnel in and around the property due to the presence of The Emir of the state of Qatar. Hotel team had to maintain the flow of cars in the hotel premises as we had around 1,000 attendees during the evening following the Emir’s presence in the morning.

I am disappointed that you felt unwelcomed which is certainly not the goal we are aiming for and it goes without saying that our guests always come first.

I hope I can welcome you back in our hotel where we could have the chance to really “Make It Happen”.

london
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is one of the most beautiful hotels that I have ever stayed. The setting for the hotel is amazing, the hotel and rooms are immaculate, the food was wonderful and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Omar from the reception for making our stay so wonderful by his amazing attitude and his help during our stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Doha-The Business Park!

We really appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facilities and colleagues. Your comments will certainly be conveyed to our Front Desk Agent, Omar and the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you soon in our hotel.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Amazingly confortable king size bed. I've been on the road for the last 3 weeks and I feel like home here. The hotel is brand new, smell good with great facilities. I highly recommend it for business people & even families. (nice roof top pool & bar).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Doha-The Business Park and for sharing your comments with us!

It gives us great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed a good night’s sleep and that our efforts to provide a superior sleep experience are headed in the right direction. The superior bedding, mattress choice and pillow selection along with a guaranteed wake-up call are all our power tools designed to provide our guests with the restoration and energy they need.

Thank you again for taking time to share your comments with the Tripadvisor community and we hope to welcome you soon in our hotel to provide you with the best night’s sleep once again.

Dubai
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I must say that this is a wonderful property with real value for money. I enjoyed both, leisure moments at the roof top pool & business lunch with important clients. Rooms are new, modern yet contemporary.

Mahmood S. Khan

Room Tip: Location, Service & convenience.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your comments with us and the Tripadvisor community!

It is a pleasure to receive your positive feedback regarding your recent stay in our property. We are glad to know that your business trip was successful and that you have enjoyed our outlets.

We hope to welcome you again in Crowne Plaza Doha-The Business Park very soon.

Tanta, Al Gharbiyah, Egypt
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Comfortable and relaxing stay. Rooms are very elegants, decoration is amazing, bathroom is large, amenities are great. Very comfortable bed and pillow. Huge TV screen. Great Food & service. always with a smile . felt like home cause of the hospitality there.

1 Thank Mohamed S
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Doha-The Business Park as your lodging destination!

It gives us a great pleasure to know that you found our rooms comfortable and elegant. We are constantly focusing on providing our guests with energy and seamless service therefore we are delighted to know that our staff has made a positive impact during your stay.

Please let us know when your next visit will be so that we can have the chance to make your stay exceptional.