“Great little cocktail bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Glo Cocktail Bar

Glo Cocktail Bar
Ranked #4 of 847 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Relax in a cocktail bar with unique ambiance, vibrant design and suave sense of style serving mouth-watering cocktails and delicious tapas-style nibbles.
Spain
“Great little cocktail bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Nice to go to before eating at ne of the Marriot restaurants. Décor is lovely--little stars on the ceiling, stained glass circles on the floor--nice tables. Happy hour has a small selection-but ok. We went for my BD and they picked up on my ID it was my BD--and we were given 2 free shots/ Waiters very friendly, helpful, polite. Recently they changed their drink table snacks form dried veggies to crisps--but they refill as needed. It is a great little bar.

• Visited August 2013
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Glo Cocktail Bar, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear JenQatar,

Thank you so much for your review of Glo Cocktail Lounge. We aim to provide the highest standards throughout our restaurants and bars, and are delighted to read your generous feedback about the team, the menu and drinks. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members, especially regarding their helpful service.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your birthday again next year!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“My Chill Out Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

If I wanna disappear for a night, have cocktails and a natter -- there's no such place in my mind but to Glo.

One thing that really fascinates me is the mood of the bar. Although honestly speaking, I kinda hate presenting my ID everytime I visit the place. Well, government policy. #OnlyInQatar!

Another reason to visit is their monthly new cocktails menu. Always fab!

Try their mini burgers -- yum yum!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank jazzkie
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Glo Cocktail Bar, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Jazzkie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your visit to Glo, and for sharing that experience with the Trip Advisor community. I have passed on your compliments about the cocktails and food to our team as such flattering remarks continuously inspire us to do our utmost. We look forward to welcoming you back to Glo.

Robert
“Great quiet place to chill - their cocktails are amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I love going to this place with my friends. Especially if we wanna talk over some cocktails. The music isn't loud, so we can still enjoy a conversation. And the service is superb. I recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food for Glo at Glo Cocktail Bar, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Fadi90,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your visiti to Glo, and for sharing that experience with the Trip Advisor community. I have passed on your compliments about the cocktails, service and music to our team as such flattering remarks continuously inspire us to do our utmost. We look forward to welcoming you back to Glo.

Doha, Qatar
“Consistence!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Went back again for the fourth time I have been so lucky all my visit have been great not spoiled with smoke as other reviewers stated .Rommel the Bartender has been a good lad all the times . Value for food and drinks is very reasonable .The ambiance and lighting is superb a little bit of privacy I encourage anyone planning to go for a date this is perfect spot for you !!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Glo Cocktail Bar, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Hello Joe
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments in regard to your visits to the Glo bar at the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel. Your feedback and loyalty is much appreciated. The Glo Bar team will be delighted by your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best Regards
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Average Bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

To start off a comment had been made on heavy smoke spoiling this property, load of rubbish, and anyone who does not smoke and hates smoke, then stay home as every bar in Doha allows smoking, I am a non smoker by the way. This is an early doors bar for a few cocktails and a chat, probably no longer than an hour spent in the place. Meet up, get a few drinks in and move on. Chilled out atmosphere, worth a visit.

Visited October 2012
Robert C, Director of Beverage & Food at Glo Cocktail Bar, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear john_lord_napt,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding Glo. It means a lot to us that you enjoyed your stay and were willing to share that experience with the Trip Advisor community. I have passed on your compliments about the chilled-out atmosphere and cocktails to our General Manager John Northen, as well as our Glo team, who were thrilled to hear your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Glo!

Best Regards,