“Good for non-gourmet pizza in Doha”
Review of Yellow Cab Pizza

Yellow Cab Pizza
Ranked #797 of 895 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 17, 2013

OK, keep in mind that there is no pizza in Doha with pork on it unless you make it yourself. So you'll never get real pepperoni. That being said, Yellow Cab is significantly better than Papa John's, Domino's, or Pizza Hut. Veggies are fresh, and other toppings are what my five years in Doha have led me to expect from fast food. The pizzas themselves are good size and delivery is usually within the time frame they say. Plus, our villa is in a location where directions can be weird and their drivers are very good at remembering it even when we don't order for a month or six weeks. We order from the Souq Al Ali branch and we've never had a quality problem. Can't speak for the one at Al Markhiya though. The staff is predominantly Filipino, so their English is very good and phone orders are no problem. I'd recommend them overall.

There are newer reviews for Yellow Cab Pizza

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I opened the box and thought, 'Wow this looks good!' But, the first bite told a different story... The crust was pretty bland, the cheese is nonexistent, same goes for the sauce. Lots of other toppings but overall it was a pretty weak tasting pizza. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone who really enjoys a good pizza. I'd recommend any of the frozen pizzas in the grocery store to this pizza..

1  Thank skjarzo
Reviewed December 19, 2012

When I reviewed Yellow Cab back in April I was not very happy with them, and as I said then the most annoying thing was that they definitely had the best delivery pizza, which made the poor service even worse. However, they have now been on time or earlier every time I have ordered over the last months, so they definitely deserve a jump in the rating. Bit varied quality plus staff who could need an English lesson or three, keeps them from the full score. Still - they got by far the best delivery pizza in Qatar!

2  Thank Rie A
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Best pizza in Doha without a doubt. Good delivery or pick up. Nice Variety. Pleasant staff. Good on phone for delivery.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I ordered a take away from here one evening. ordered a large peperoni that was big enough for 3/4 people i would say. So it lasted me all week.
The pizza was okay but nothing special and the peperoni let it down. But i guess beef peperoni is never going to be as good as pork.
I dont think i would order there again

1  Thank alanst

Been to Yellow Cab Pizza? Share your experiences!