“Excellent food and serivce”
Review of Saffron Lounge

Saffron Lounge
Ranked #49 of 882 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Doha, Qatar
“Excellent food and serivce”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Best place to have indian food in Doha. Real taste of everything. It might be expensive but the helping is also generous.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank amateur_trvaller

• Arabic first
“Where's my food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were excited to go to this restaurant being lovers of good Indian Food, I should say we were not disappointed in our dining experience the food was great as was the service.

Our problem came at the end, you see we always order extra food so we can take some home with us to enjoy later. We asked for our food to be packaged up ready to go but when they came back with the bill they told us they were sorry and had thrown our food out, oooch not nice.
So if we were to back and we still might we will only order what we can eat there and not risk the disappointment after.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank qatarreddevils
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent food & service”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have eaten at the Saffron Lounge twice now and it is absolutely fantastic. The menu and service is out of this world, very attentive and the best Indian I have had EVER. Do yourself a favour and try this restaurant, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank RachLiza
“Best Indian food I ever tasted in Doha!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This is the place that really brings the taste of India to your taste buds. I had dinner there a few times and it was just AMAZING! Anyone should definitely try it.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Fadi90
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The Restaurant is very nice. All Staff is so friendly (Naveen & Raj) & food test also like my home food me & my friends enjoyed a lot …..

• Visited July 2013