“?”
Review of The Village

The Village
Ranked #66 of 921 Restaurants in Doha
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Village Restaurant is a venue that houses three different concepts, sharing the same impeccable quality and service!The Deli is our coffee shop, open for breakfast from 7AM, and serving fine coffee, teas, juices and light snacks through out the day. Not to mention the irresistible gourmet pastries conjured up on a daily basis by our pastry chef, Ernesto! The deli is the ideal location to unwind and relax with a friend or even just an interesting book from our Deli Book-stand! The Medi is our relaxed, informal Mediterranean restaurant! In the Medi we offer a mixed extravaganza of Mediterranean dishes, from Lebanese mezzeh, Spanish Paella (our Chef's specialty!), fresh fish, oven-baked pizza and homemade pastas! It is the best choice for lunch and even dinner if in the mood for a culinary sail around the shores of the Mediterranean!The Grill offers a lavish fine dining experience with a choice of Iranian and Indian cuisine, in a beautifully designed space that only compliments the mouthwatering flavors and aromas of our dishes. The Grill also offers private partitioned booths for families and ladies.The Village also has a 'Kids Club' to keep your toddlers entertained and happy while you dine with us!We look forward to looking after you at The Village!!
Reviewed May 14, 2012

it is a complexe of 3 restaurants and one coffe shop, i dont understand why u cant sit in the iranian grill resto having italian.. was a bit disappointed cause we was big group and we wanted to eat diffrent stuff, + the food was salty.

1  Thank yesmine79

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Great ambiance, great food n service. Have a good seating style and enough parking space. Great place for kids, families, individuals and groups. Visit to Doha incomplete without visit to The Village

1  Thank AvivaGlobal
Reviewed April 28, 2012

As far as I know, they have an Italian place and another Persian/ Indian section.
I’ve only visited the Persian/Indian restaurant and the food is delicious. Try their Kulfi dessert, it’s yummy.
The staff were very welcoming and helpful, they even offered to play with my baby while finishing my meal! Such a nice gesture…
(Especially after being “not welcomed” at another place for having my baby with me for dinner!)

1  Thank n2nari
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have found this place on the internet and went with my friend. After tasting the food and because of the service provided by the supervisor,I decided to come back. We started to spread the word as it was a good restaurant with good service. The guy who served us is the supervisor and has a 5 star standard. We have come to this place few times now and never been told that they have a dress code to eat inside. To our disappointed, we have been told by the manager to eat outside because we were wearing vests! We have never been told that it is a formal dining place and we only come for breakfast for God sake. And there was no sign on the door and we have never been told before. The manager didnt not know how to say it and we felt that it is not a place to restrict people with the way we want to dress up.Not the deli area anyway. We will never go back there and we will tell our friends not to go to. That manager needs some customer skills training. The supervisor guy is more polished that him.

2  Thank Josvah R
Reviewed March 10, 2012

yes, it's relatively new restaurent and the food is amazing. They have 3 cuisines in 1 building.
the atmosphere is great, it's luxurious and service is amazing. i took a client over there and it was impressive, and it went with my wife and she liked it as well
It's not smoking (no shisha or cigarettes) so you will not like it if you are a smoker.

I believe that they should have provided more parking lots because it's always crowded. And also i tried to book a table couple of times and they said there's no booking, it's a walk-in and 1st come 1st serve. This is not practical considering the traffic that you will have to go through to reach the restaurent especially in the weekend.

Bone Appetit