“Wonderful stay - didn't want to leave!”
Review of Hilton Doha

Hilton Doha
Ranked #25 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great stay, excellent staff and top-notch business center. Was pleasantly surprised to be further upgraded due to construction noise on the other side of the street by my original room. Room was very clean and even had my shirt folded on the bed when I arrived back to the hotel from a business meeting. Nice touch!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
VenillaM_HiltonDoha, Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear Melissa R,

Dear Nikkipit,

Thank you very much for your very kind feedback and appreciation of our service.

It is such motivation and encouragement when our Guests notice those little touch which indeed makes a whole difference. It helps us to work harder to meet & exceed our Service.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Doha. Please do let me know if I may be of any assistance in the future.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Hilton's are variable but this one is always a great stay. In particular, the executive lounge - which not only offers a comfortable and spectacular view but is topped off by very obliging staff and superb service. Can't wait to go again.

Room Tip: Worth upgrading to Executive Lounge.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Phil K,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback especially your kind words about our Executive Lounge team. We are also glad that you enjoyed the overall experience including the spectacular view over the bay.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The location of the Hilton is great, both for business as leisure. I booked a large suite, so I could have some business meetings. The room was modern, spacious and nice. But half of the lights were not working. It took about an hour before a maintenance guy got to my suite. Next thing was that my internet was not working. It took 1,5 hour before the internet guy showed up. Room service was way quicker: in 20 minutes my food was delivered. Food was average quality.
As long as you don't get in technical troubles the Hilton Doha is a good hotel. Nice rooms, friendly staff, good location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
VenillaM_HiltonDoha, Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Flyingdutchmannl,

Thank you for your valuable time and feedback. As much as we appreciate the positive feedback, we are really sorry to note that you had some unfortunate experience during your stay at Hilton Doha, which indeed does not reflect our Hilton Doha Standard.

We value our guests constructive feedback and are happy to inform you that we are constantly taking appropriate actions to avoid similar incidents happening again in the future.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

The Good:
- New building. Finished off very nicely. Professionally done.
- Executive lounge. Good selection of appetizers. Easily make a meal out of it which is perfect if you couldn't be bothered going for a sit down meal. Even get a bit of vino.
- Gym. Equipment good and plenty of it but impressively an attendant will wipe down equipment once done setup for next user with a clean towel and bottle if water.
- Beach. Seeing though one cannot go swimming around the corniche it's nice to know you can go swimming here. They've cleaned out all the rocks so is a comfy flipflop free paddle. Not sure what is cooler though - the air temp or water temp.
- Bathroom. Huge bath tub :-)

The Bad:
- Service wasn't necessarily bad all the time nor was it great; it was just mediocre. Perhaps I've gotten used to great Hilton service and I just didn't it here.
Cost - not cheap, but not much accommodation in Doha is. Value on the other hand wasn't too bad but not great.

The Ugly:
- Nothing ugly about a stay at Hilton Doha.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Ramenmuncher,

Thank you very much for your very valuable good, bad and fortunately not ugly feedback. It is indeed through feedback like yours as Hilton loyal guests that help us improve our Service.

Allow us to reassure you that as much as we appreciate your positive feedback, we are using your feeling and experience to re-inforce the training of our team members as it certainly does not reflect our Standard nor that of Hilton.

We sincerely hope to welcome back soon to Hilton Doha.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

When we arrived in Doha after a 14 hours flight, we were met by a caring friendly driver from the Hilton, and whisked into the hotel and met by the most considerate and caring staff. They really made us feel welcome, and genuinely wanted to make our stay memorable. Our room was very comfortable, with a great view across the Gulf. The beds and pillows were good, and the bathroom and complimentary toiletries were excellent.
The service in the dining rooms, lounge and at the swimming pool was outstanding. Breakfast buffet had plenty of choice. Dining options were good.

Room Tip: Most all of the rooms have good views at the moment, although there is lots of construction in the a...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kesby,

Thank you very much for your very kind feedback which we have shared amongst our whole team. It is such motivation and encouragement that helps us work harder to meet & exceed our Service to valued Guests like you.

After 14hours flight to Doha, we are glad that you felt the warm of our hospitality as much as you enjoyed all our facilities.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I was in this hotel with my family, I stayed there for a two month, they have a very nice beach, good breakfast,lunch,dinner , excellent gum, nice business center, comfortable beds and good location......

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Adolynet,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback which we have shared amongst our whole team. We sincerely hope that during these two months, you did feel at home away from home...

We sincerely hope to welcome back soon at Hilton Doha. The whole Hilton Doha Team joins me in sending you our Best Regards.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed with my family for two nights ( weekend ), we all enjoyed our stay , all Hotel facilities were perfect, room size is suitable for couple with two kids, breakfast was very satisfying, nice variety and good quality , professional staff in all location sure I will repeat my stay in coming occasion

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
May E, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Ahmed S,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind review. It is a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback and to read that you enjoyed our spacious accommodation and delectable food and that our team contributed to your memorable stay.
I look forward to welcoming you all back to Hilton Doha very soon.

Kind Regards,