“Fantastic Hotel”
Review of Hilton Doha

Hilton Doha
Ranked #26 of 140 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We spent a spa day with some friends in this lovely hotel. The service was impeccable and the treatment were amazing. I would definitely recommend it, try "my Way" treatment, you get to chose any treatment that you want for a fix price and it last 90 minutes. The Spa facilities were also great, with two types of steam room, sauna, jet massage, etc. Thank you Hilton we had a fab day and we were very well looked after!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
May E, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear Shady1983,

Thank you for this fantastic review about eforea: spa at Hilton. It is a delight to know that you enjoyed our transformative journey of the senses in "My Way treatment" and the thermal lounge facilities as well as our friendly, well trained team.

We look forward to seeing you more often.

Marketing & PR Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,931)

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Beautiful sea view, to bad you have to book a suite for that, but was amazing. If you like to have an complete sea view book a room which ends with 11 (ie 1611, 1711, 1811,etc). Hotel staff very helpful, for a nice dinner i strongly recommend the restaurant located on the beach ''Trader Vic's ''.

Dear Cristian S,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm glad to read that you've enjoyed the beautiful sea view from our panoramic suite during your recent stay with us and that you had a good dining experience at Trader Vic's. i look forward to welcoming you again with us soon and encourage you to try La Sahtaine our French restaurant with a Mediterranean flair.

Looking froward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton for 5 night starting with the last day of Ramadan. The staff in this hotel are exceptional and extremely helpful, at least all the ones I interacted with. (Just to note I'm a silver member with Hilton). We arrived early about 3 and a half hours before check in and they checked us in immediately. I requested a room on the upper floor and was given one on the 15. The room it self was nice and cozy with a lovely view of the Gulf and Pearl. The bathroom was nice and practical. There was free internet available but it required that we re-log in every hour. I loved that there was a special night light for using the bathroom when you wake up at night, makes it possible not to be blinded by the main light or bother your companion. The beach and pool were lovely with the exception of the heat though Pool temperature was perfect. The last night there were kids running in the corridor at 5am and woke up my wife. We complained and the staff was helpful and offer to extend our checkout and were very apologetic. We also tried the spa for a massage and it was wonderful and relaxing.
Now this is a 5 star hotel which makes me very picky, this hotel would have goten 5 stars easy if it was a 4 star hotel. The following are the problems I had with this hotel.
- The bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub. The shower leaks from under the door and ends up flooding the entire bathroom.
- The bathtub is very nice and big but also very slippery, both I and the wife could not enjoy it as we kept slipping while lying down and going under.
- There was no power socket at one end of the bed which was problematic as both I and the wife wanted to have our phones charging while being at our bedside.
- The beach wasn't very clean, better cleaning of other peoples trash is needed.
- from the second day of Eid the pool was filled with children, very bothersome.
- Due to high Eid traffic valet parking was slow and a bit messy.
- The cappuccino was bad, it tasted like nespresso.
- The elevators were slow overloaded and seemed not well installed as some made noises and others seemed to have had problems.

Overall I would highly recommend this hotel if only for the great staff, but really hope that they fix some of these problems specially the shower problem.

Dear AlBallaa,

Thank you for your positive comments on this website.

I am glad that you enjoyed our spacious and well equipped rooms, Eforea spa and beach and pool facilities. . It was particularly pleasing to see that your impression of our staff and service was good and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

I have passed on your comments to the departments involved who will ensure that those specified issues are resolved.

We are undergoing constant change to improve our guests experiences and I hope to welcome
you back in the future to experience this for yourself.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

it is the right place to Pamper your mode on the weekend. reception make you feel that you are the VIP guest in that property. I had very good receiving very nice room, amazing service- room service & pool area. room Facilities more than what we expect, sea View make you always ready to relax. food test is very good, fantastic sandy beach.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
May E, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Ahmed M,

Thank you for your kind comments on this website.

I am delighted to read that you had a great holiday with us and that you enjoyed our resort like facilities, in-room amenities, extensive dining options and that our team contributed to making your stay memorable. It is such a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I would like to share my personal experience in relation to the very pleasant relaxing day I had at the spa of Hilton Doha.
Apart of the newly furnished equipment at the Gym area, the thermal lounge area and the amazing beach & pool area, it was highly appreciated the quality of service provided by the well trained staff which made my day.
I thank you Hilton & I highly recommend for each and every reviewer of my feedback to consider spending time at the Hilton - Doha.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Sameh S,

Thank you for your positive feedback about eforea: spa at Hilton, beach and pool facilities and our team who contributed to your memorable and enjoyable experience.

.We look forward to welcoming you again soon with us.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights and had a lovely time. Check in was very quick, we had a room on the 19th floor which had great views and was very quiet people wise. There was a bit of noise, maybe a generator but as we wear earplugs at night it wasn't a problem! The rooms are spacious and well equipped, the bathroom was luxurious with a big walk in shower and freestanding, modern bath. Toiletries were excellent.
The pool area was lively but plenty of loungers and umbrellas. We chose to go to the beach area on day one and found it very clean and the water very warm.
Day two we went to the pool first and then the beach. The pool water was cool and refreshing.
We had lunch at the cafe near reception and dinner at Trader Vic's. Very good service and food from both.
We used the gym also and loved the ice cold, lemon scented face cloths at the end!!
Check out was easy, final bill correct (always a bonus!) and the man who checked us in and out was a real asset to the hotel, very friendly and funny.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear dustyj44,

I cannot thank you enough for your kind comments on tripadvisor with regards to your recent stay.

I will relay your positive feedback to the front office team for the speedy check- in and check-out who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. I'm glad to read you enjoyed our beach and pool facilities as well as dining at Trader Vic's and Ya Hala. It was particularly pleasing to see that your impression of our staff and service was good and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Yours sincerely,
Marketing and PR Manager

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I would highly recommend this Hilton to anyone - the Hotel is new with a great modern feel to the decor. Very very comfy beds and nice airy rooms with beautiful views from most rooms (compared to some of the older Hotels in Doha). The buffet is very good to excellent. the in room food service is usually good. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The location is very convenient with good access to nearby mall and the corniche.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kaleelullah F,

Thank you for your kind comments on this website.

I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay and that you enjoyed our serenity beds, the views from our all-sea-view rooms and our prime location. I am also glad you liked our extensive breakfast served at Mawasem. It is such a pleasure to receive such positive feedback about our team who always strive to make our guests feel valued, cared for and respected..
Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.