Hilton Doha
$467
$288
$247
1,978 results
All reviewstrader vicsthe executive loungemawasem restaurantprivate beachsea viewwest bayenjoyed my staybusiness tripexcellent servicespecial thanksthe pearlsocietyconciergecornichegymmrtaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel is everything you expect from a Hilton and more. I could go on about how amazingly luxurious the room and facilities are, but the treat was the outstanding service. I will go as far to say it's the best customer service my husband and I have ever experienced - and we travel a lot. Staff have that perfect balance between being friendly, accommodating, understanding, professional and non intrusive.

The only downside is the very pricey food and drinks, although this is the case throughout the city. However, the included breakfast was hearty and keeps you going throughout the day and a supermarket is only a ten minute stroll away.

We will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
May E, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Apelynns,

Thank you for the great and positive feedback. I'm delighted to know that our team members contributed to a memorable experience during your stay with us. Hope to see you soon back at Hilton Doha.

Please let me know if I can be of service during your next visit.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel has all the right ingredients. My wife and I had a breakaway for four days and picked the Hilton based on its previous reviews. We were not disappointed at all, from when we arrived at the hotel through to when we checked out.

As we wanted a pure relaxing break, we utilized all the facilities; the room service, spa treatments, restaurants and pool were excellent. The staff was attentive though not intrusive, anything we asked for was not a problem and there was that genuine tone in their voice, they wanted to please. In addition, I would say this hotel has one of the best equipped Executive Lounges I have ever used (had to check some emails).

Ali at the front desk, Christina from guest services and Mohamed at concierge were all stand-outs and made our stay exceptional.

Simply, if you want a great break in a great hotel – It is the Hilton Doha.

Outside the hotel – Try the Iraq Restaurant Al Adhamiyah down in Waqif Souk; the food and atmosphere was fantastic.

Room Tip: If possible book an Executive Room which gives you access to the private lounge.

Dear Explore88,

I'm glad you had a memorable getaway with us and very pleased to know that our team genuinely showed that they care.

We look forward to welcoming you again and please feel free to let me know should you need assistance during your next visit.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The bubbly brunch at the Hilton in Doha was really good. A terrific array of foods. The sushi and salads were exceptional. Also the beef ribs were tender and delicious. The service is very good, the champagne was flowing. There was no problem to change tables and sit outside for desert and coffee. The band was good and not too loud. I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room with marina view.

Dear Mercia2110,

Thank you for your positive remarks. I'm glad you had a good time at Mawasem during the Friday Brunch. Looking forward to welcoming you again to Hilton Doha.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, the environment and the ambience with service was just mind blowing. The staff was very cooperative and helpful. Its the brand new hotel right next to all the major tourist attractions. Highly recommended if its within your budget.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
May E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear MudsMuds,

I'm very glad you had an excellent stay with us.

See you back here soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed here for a night in late January and wish we could have stayed longer. Everything from check-in to departure was a breeze. As others have said, the staff is beyond amazing -- polite, friendly and attentive, without being overly so. The room was spacious, lovely and well-appointed, the bathroom nearly a spa experience (travertine everywhere, lighted makeup mirror, rain shower and stand alone tub, luxury linens and toiletries, etc.) and the VIEW!! Our view of the turquoise water and impressive Doha skyline was incredible. The five-star treatment carries over to the beach beautiful pool and beach area, as well. We did not eat at the hotel but the restaurants looked great. Instead we ate while we were out -- the restaurant at the Islamic Art Museum, the City Center mall food court and the Souq Waqif.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
May E, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear Live_2_travelPhoenix,

It is brilliant to know that you had such a great experience staying with us. Next time you stay with us I'm sure you'll also enjoy dining at La Sahtaine, our upper scale French cuisine Restaurant or the Asian Polynesian fusion restaurant Trader Vic's.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Please let me know should you need assistance during your next stay.