Hilton Doha
$112
Agoda.com
$164
  • Pool
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
$79
$113
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,978 results
All reviewstrader vicsthe executive loungemawasem restaurantprivate beachsea viewwest bayenjoyed my staybusiness tripexcellent servicespecial thanksthe pearlsocietyconciergecornichegymmrtaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2012

It's a big relief to get back here after a day's work - it all works. Staff well trained and keen to help, very new and modern rooms, good choice of food and drinks in hotel or in their beach restaurant, and a great gym. Ticks all my boxes for a good hotel when travelling.

Great views from the suites, worth the extra.

Recommended hotel. It serves alcohol as well, and they don't all do that in Doha !

Next door to Four Seasons so well placed in the City

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
VenillaM_HiltonDoha, Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Jon_Sevenoaks,

What a great subject description of your feedback...Summarizing Hilton Doha perfectly well...

Thank you very much for the great positive feedback which I have shared with the whole team.

Please do get in touch with us directly the next time you will be visiting us and I'll be very happy to assist you.

Kind regards and Best Wishes for great End of Year with the Beginning of a wonderful 2013.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I live in Doha and had the chance to test most of the spas in town! I must say for a big fan of Spa and having tried many therapies around the world ! I became a fan of the Hilton Spa thanks to the big passion and dedication of their therapist Manoj, he was simply the best!
I came for the second time this week and Manoj recognised me and did an amazing job! Thank you for the lovely spa team at the hitlon, from the moment you step in , the warm greeting makes you feel at ease, the massage and the thermal pool is simply great! I would defnetly recommend the place and would go there in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Kaylra,

Thank you very much for the great positive feedback which we have shared amongst the whole team and mainly with Manoj.

It is feedback like yours which encourages us as a Team to go the extra mile. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you again and again at Hilton Doha and eforea spa.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The dinner we had at the Le Sahtain restaurant of the Hilton is one to remember. The smart and chic La Sahtaine brasserie has a sophisticated atmosphere with live piano music and a tempting a la carte menu influenced by modern French and Mediterranean flair cuisine.
We booked for this specific meal much before we get to Doha while still in Greece. The Hilton has only recently opened its doors here in Doha and it is located in the heart of the Diplomatic district on the Corniche. A friend of ours who dined at the La Sahtaine a couple of weeks earlier recommended it to me because he knows how picky I am on food and how I love the fine wine. The new Hilton is only a 15 minute ride from the International Airport of Doha.

The hotel is impressive with style and glamour. The restaurant is on the upper floor with a sophisticated atmosphere and comfortable seating. As we were going up the stairs we came across an all-glass wine cellar which was really impressive. I have never seen something similar in other restaurants. The sommelier was telling us that the selection of wines is extensive here.
The lady playing the piano -some steps on the lower level by the glass cellar was playing throughout the evening some of the most beautiful pieces creating the perfect ambience for a romantic dinner.

With all the above it was a guarantee for an amazing outing and because we wanted it to be that special I asked to see the Chef of the cuisine who would recommend tonight’s dinner. In a while Mr. Beermann who is German showed up and greeted us in Greek. What a nice welcome and a surprise that was!

So our dinner was based on Seafood and as a very picky person I asked for a variety of “nothing but the best” and relied totally on the chef. (Prices are in Quatari Riyals per person).

We had a glass each of fresh with fruity notes sparkling French champagne. (The NV. Nicolas Feuillate, Brute Reserve from Epernay). The cost was 90 per glass.
For a start we were brought a platter with varied bread rolls and crisps along with a nice creamy dip to accompany our champagne.

To accompany salads we had a bottle of Sauvinion 2011 blanc wine, (Nederburg) from South Africa for 225. We had 5 different signature samples of salads brought in a platter. Each one was of fresh superior ingredients of fine flavor and color, unique in its kind and so nicely presented! Mr. Beermann is an experienced chef coming from an industry where appearance and taste is paramount and has an eye for detail. We had the “Capress” salad for 55, Glazed Green Asparagus for 75, Poached Lobster Tail and Tiger Prawn for 95, Crab, tomato and Avocado Tian for 95, Thyme and Rosmary Flavoured Potato for 55.
I really love soups so next we had the Veloute Soup with fried garlic and fried sage leaves for 45. It was yummy!

Our Seafood platter included the Herb Crusted Fillet of White Snapper for 120, Chilean Seabass (A) baked in thyme for 160, the Fresh Mussels (A) 120, and the Butter Poached King Prawn with braised green celery, gratin potatoes and vanilla saffron sauce for 170. The taste, presentation and quality exceeded by far our expectations.

We had a bottle of Etheral & Delicate Wine. It was an exceptional 2010 Baron Phillipe de Rothschild, Mouton Cadet. –A Sauvinon blanc of fine taste which I can still remember.

Oh well, for dessert we had each the amazing Banana & Toffee “Napoleon” for 40. (Crusty puff sheets filled with toffee cream topped with caramelized banana slices). The second dainty morsel was the Mixed Berry cream Mess with “Meringue” Strawberry sauce for 45. Sugar was balanced and both dishes were unbeatable.
We had a sweet alcoholic beverage (Croft’s Tawny Port) for 35 to accompany the above desserts but we thought not to leave without trying at lease the Chocolate Mousse Cake that we always love so we had one that we shared. I felt for a moment guilty for the extra calories but the moment I tasted it I felt pleased that I had it.

From the style and ambience of the elegant dining room, to the delivery of unparalleled service, dedication to detail, makes every Le Sahtain experience one you will always cherish.
I highly recommend it for both business and romantic outings. Guys, keep the good work up….you are the best!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear greekcypriot2009,

Thank you very much for the great and well detailed positive feedback which we have shared amongst the whole team. And which depicts the perfect and true ambiance of our La Sahtaine Restaurant.

We sincerely hope and look forward to welcoming you again at Hilton Doha.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

A bit further round the bay from the airport but only 15 minutes in a taxi. Great facilities (spa, pool, gym...) and the pool on the beach location is pretty cool if your there for a day. The spa is well appointed with plenty of room/clean and fairly luxurious. There are a number of places to eat from the in house restraint to their 'French-Mediteranean' restaurant and Trader Vic's out on the pool/beach area. I plumped for the French option-food and service was great but unless you sit outside (little windy) there is no sea view. Trader Vic's has good reviews but unfortunately didn't try this time.

Room was very spacious-King Exec, loads of room and usual Hilton trimmings from desk and seats to seperate walk in shower. There was also a small balcony with chairs.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear MattPWilson,

Thank you very much for the great positive feedback and recommendations which we have shared amongst our whole team and which will surely help our future guests...

Please do get in touch with us directly and I'll be very happy to assist you the next time you visit us.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed in the Hilton in Doha for the last 3 nights before relocating from Qatar. I had read mixed reviews about this hotel so was somewhat concerned about issues especially with the hot water. I expressed this to the hotel prior to arrival and was assured that this had been resolved. We booked into an Executive Room and it was well worth the extra. The room itself was very comfortable and the bathroom and dressing room quite spectacular. We had no issues at all with the hot water.

The Executive Lounge was great and very quiet most of the time. As my husband was busy a lot of the time I popped in there frequently for coffee and to just sit and relax. The view is amazing and the staff were friendly and helpful. I saw no previous mention of the snacks put out during the 'happy hour' but have to mention that it was all great and noted that many folk filled up on the plentiful snacks instead of going out for dinner.

After leaving I had left my toiletry bag behind and I was very pleased when I was advised that it was in the Lost and Found and a friend collected it on my behalf.

We went to the Trader Vic's restaurant one night for dinner and was very impressed. The food and atmosphere were great. I would visit again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Transtraveller0

We are extremely pleased to read that you experienced "live" that we do take necessary actions to rectify our challenges. Glad to also learn about the great experience at the Executive Lounge.