“Make a trip to the Landmark just for this it will be worth it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Casper & Gambini's
Ranked #201 of 837 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Make a trip to the Landmark just for this it will be worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

My only regret is that it only found this months after it had opened - the staff are friendly, there is a great eclectic menu and when the food arrives it was worth going there even if you don't want to shop at the mall!

Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
“Too nice to be in a mall”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I decides to try this place as my friend and I were tired of walking and wanted to nibble. My friend wasn't very happy with he r burger, but my salad was good. Service was a bit slow and interestingly our food arrived before the drinks. Considering the location and the concept, I personally think it's a successful place. But their service needs to speed up!

“Another option for Yummy Breakfast at Landmark”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Landmark mall has lots of cafe & restaurant which offer breakfast, and as a new comer, Casper & Gambini able to serve their outstanding food & service. We really love it!

• Visited March 2013
Leicestershire UK
“Great food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I popped in for a meal on a Thursday evening. The service was excellent. We both ordered fIsh and and chips. Prior to the meal we were given a very nice assortment of breads. The meal itself was served on a wooden block with some tartar sauce and some fresh lemon. There were two pieces of fish each and some chips. The batter was crispy and the chips were lovely too. So much so that my husband raved on about it on the way home. We will definitely go again and recommend to friends. We ate there as it had actually been recommended to us for the fish and chips.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Southern Mint Iced Tea - delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I go here all the time for the Southern Mint Iced Tea it is just delicious, its not a taste for everyone as it is sweet but I just love it and it comes in a cocktail shaker and served at your table. I would love to recreate it but would never do it justice.

The staff here are always courteous and polite. I have tried a number of things on the menu and the portions are pretty generous. Will definite be back as long as they dont take one of my favourite drinks off the menu.

Visited February 2013