“WOW!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: One of the finest Indian restaurant in Doha-Qatar
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Went there with my and my brothers family. Fantastic experience.

Superb quality food, closest you'll get to a UK indian. Nice deco, attentice service and a huge selection available.

We started out meal off with popadums which were fresh!
We skipped starters and went straight onto main courses, we ordered quite a lot of main dishes including a nan bread basket, tandoori mix grill and a Vindaloo, every dish was scrumptious.

The vindaloo to my surprise wasn't full of chillies like the UK but more like a traditional home cooked Bhuna with a slight 'kick' we all enjoyed this dish more than any others. The biggest surprise of all was the bill. A meal for 8 including dricks came to less than 400 QAR (£70). Will definitely be back again. Pity they don't deliver to Al Waab or else would've got deliveries from here.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This has been my best Indian meal outside India. This has been a business visit and everyone loved the ordered meal.
We all heard of the Raan (leg of baby lamb slow cooked in all spices on charcoal). Its called the Raan-e-Khandaari here at Bukhara. This is good enough for about 4-5 people on normal hunger, costs 120 QAR, but has been outstanding and so tasty. Had also ordered the Non veg and veg tandoori platters (about 70 and 50 QAR respectively), along with Mutton Rogan Josh, Dal Tadka, Palak Paneer.
Each of them were so good. Normally, the morning after a heavy Indian meal, we all feel a little heavy, but it was not the case hee, possibly goes to say that the oil used was quite moderate.
Very Highly Recommended for a Doha trip for anyone. This is located in the Khalifa Tennis Stadium Complex.

1  Thank mlprasad
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is the best Indian restaurant I have ever been to, anywhere. The roasted leg of lamb, number 37 on the menu, is almost reason enough to fly to Doha. It is the single best lamb leg dish I have ever tasted. Omg my mouth is watering up just thinking about it! The spinach paneer is so incredibly good that I actually had to find out how to make homemade paneer after (which I now make often). Curries etc. - sooooo good. No you just have to go here, I have been numerous times and the food has never let us down. Agreed and attested by several of my friends and colleagues. Great value for money as well.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Nice food, authentic tastes - even for non-spicy lovers - reasonable prices, pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Good food , pricey but worth it Love their lamb and the other stuff too but need to watch the waist line!