“Inian Restaurant”

Little expensive side, but good Indian and Arabic delicacies,

Visited March 2012

• Arabic first
Canada
“Finger licking delicious food”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

What more to say, been there a few times with friends...love the food, the atmosphere and the gracious and helpful staff....

Visited April 2012
“A Nightmare”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I was there on Thursday night with my wife for a dinner. in fact I’ve convinced my wife to dine in there, understanding from others that they serve good kebabs... no doubt that restaurant is cozy, and the location is good with ample parking and the servers know there service culture... beyond that nothing went right... they have failed in the core area (Food). trust me i never tasted such a terrible kebabs and biryani in my life. kebabs can’t be harder than what I have eaten there... nothing can choke me, more than the biryani they serve... I’m a food love n a food critic. I was just asking myself how come those few I heard had a good experience... may be because they were busy in Thursday night... they know the trend of business.. they should have been ready. if there is no consistency... they will keep losing...

• Visited April 2012
London
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I was taken here for lunch by some local business people - I was not disappointed.

Its located right next to the Tennis stadium - there had just been a Davis Cup round the day before - and there is parking outside. Not that I wanted to drink alcohol - as it was lunchtime and also hot - but please be aware its "dry" if you really feel this type of cuisine needs a beer to go.However I had a wonderful pineapple juice to go with the food which worked for me.

My host ordered the food and it was excellent.

I'd never have come here on my own so was grateful for the chance to try such good food in the surroundings

• Visited April 2012
“Absolutely fantabulous!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

My whole family loves this restaurant...excellent food , perfect ambience, very good service....there are tables that allow a large group which suits my big family....we keep going there every so often!

• Visited September 2011