“Never miss the chance!!”
Review of Bukhara

Bukhara
Ranked #181 of 861 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: One of the finest Indian restaurant in Doha-Qatar
Muscat
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never miss the chance!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Very clean and Excellent food with smilling staffs, worth a visit

• Arabic first
Doha, Qatar
“Butter chicken was outstanding..but nothing else was too great”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My friend and I visited this place recently. The atmosphere was quite decent and I was excited to eat some good Indian food. I ordered butter chicken, nan and malai paneer. My friend ordered some biryani for herself. The nan breads were amazing, so fresh and hot and juicy. The butter chicken was outstanding, I am a huge fan of this dish and it was definitely right up my alley! The malai paneer and the biryani were strictly okay but I did not mind so much as the butter chicken was my main craving. Perhaps I will need to order some other items off the menu to really judge the other dishes.

• Visited December 2011
London
“Fabulous food every time”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Lovely food, nice views from the restaurant, reasonable prices. No alcohol licence here, but no complaints from us. We love it, and come here for all our big celebrations.

Doha, Qatar
“Good Indian Food Delivery”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This restuarant has a good delivery service, the portions were really good and the food tasty. We didn't have a menu so used the http://www.doha-delivery.com/ website so we could see what was on offer. We had the mixed appetiser platter (42QAR), which was OK but would probably not get again, I think next time try something fresh and not fried. We had the Murg Makhani (39QAR) and Mutton RoganJosh (40QAR). But curries had good pieces of meat and delicious real spices. We couldn't finish our portions that night and it tasted great the next day too. Ordering over the phone was easy and didn't take too long, about 30mins, to get here.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank SumoDoha
Doha, Qatar
“One of the finest Indian resturants in Doha, delicous food and right price.”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

Bukhara - is centrally located in West bay area in the campus of Khalifa tennis stadium - just two kilometers away from main city center of Doha.
This restaurant offers one of the finest Indian Cuisine - good variety and at right price.
the staff is courteous and guides expats who are not aware of names of most of the Indian dishes.
The blend of spices is just right and they serve as per the taste and requirements.
Moreover right ambiance and right price.

Visited May 2011