“Good service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #117 of 141 Hotels in Doha
Doha, Qatar
“Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have stayed here for one month and i enjoyed the stay here completely. It has a good pool and gym .. the only point of dissatisfaction was with the food menu. I never had my lunch/dinner in the hotel but could find enough restaurants around

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank krish226

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Rooms are spacious and well furnished.
Food is good and of variant kinds.
Free Arabian coffee in the lobby.
Housekeeping staff are very good, professional, and polite.
Resturant staff are very good, professional and helpful.
Bellmen are very good, honest, and professional.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious. Food is very good Free Arabian coffee in the lobby
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mukhtarnegm
Copenhagen, Denmark
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed a few days before the Doha Book Fair in this hotel. It is definitely a good option when you compare price and what you get. Very good point that I liked was that the rooms are quite big and nice, and also clean. You have plenty of space to hang up your stuff. Dining table, couch table and sofa corner, working desk. I was a complicated guest in terms of reservations which kept changing and I needed some flexibility, still getting a good rate. The Deputy Manager, a lady from Lebanon, was very helpful and I got what I needed without any problem. I really appreciate when hotels dont give you a hard time when your plans change and you give them last minute alert. The breakfast has a good variety. Overall a good experience and a hotel that I would recommend.

Room Tip: Talk to the Lebanese lady, the Deputy General Manager. She is very helpful to get you what you want...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank tgoeldenitz
Cambridge, MA USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

I'm not a princess and I don't mind some dirt or a little grunge here or there when I travel. Hell, I expect it. What I don't expect is discovering FECES in the corner of my room. Clearly they'd been there some time, but they were all over the internal curtain and on the floor. This hotel does not allow pets so I'll just leave my comments right there.

I was HORRIFIED and OUTRAGED that a hotel of this class would have such appalling low standards for cleanliness. To call it a negative experience is too put it extremely, extremely mildly. I was so upset that we'd pre-paid on Agoda too because there's NO way I'd have paid for that room after what I discovered.

I told management, of course, and they told me that they were sorry and would upgrade me the next time I visited (which I clearly never will). I'm sorry, but that's just not good enough for the lapse they allowed at their hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank hlyne82

Travelers are raving about these Doha hotels

Copenhagen
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Myself and the company I work with stayed in the Coral Hotel for 10 nights. We enjoyed our stay here. The breakfast buffett had a great variey and the rooms were very large and well equipped. The 1 downside was the internet connection, it was a bit slow at times which became frustrating. However you can also pick up nearby hotels connections, walk into their lobby and ask for the login details and you'll have faster internet! Great friendly service and a relaxing cafe / lounge area to relax or get some work done!

Room Tip: Try get a room away from the lifts as they can be noisy at night.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
saudi arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

we staied at this hotel for one day. every thing was greet specially the swimming pool and spa. there was only one problem which is the internet and tv were not effectively working. but that was clearly mensioned by reception staff as an urgent matter.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank HSN a
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

My company selected this hotel during my travel for 2 weeks, 1st reaction at lobby "GOOD", second when I saw the room "STILL GOOD", but as I connected my laptop, I was connected but I was not connected. So I called Guest Servicse & got a reply "SORRY SIR there are too many people in hotel who are accessing internet now, so it will be slow".
Next it was hard to explain to ROOM SERVICE & Guest Relations what I need for bfast or in the room. To cut story shot the guys are not good with english so if you don't know ARABIC it can be tiresome to explain.
so the only good thing is room size if you consider that to be plus point.

Room Tip: go for it if you know ARABIC & don't care if you are connected to world or not.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business