Fraser Suites Doha
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop poolmuseum of islamic artbaby sitterwashing machine and dryerstudio deluxea small kitchen areasuite hotelan extended staypower socketsthoroughly enjoyed our staystandard hotelgorgeous hotelwalking distancesun loungershome from homehotel is locatedbusiness district
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed with Fraser last December 2012, was impressed with housekeeping timely service and how they are so attentive with what I need in the room. The only negative part was the internet service was a it slow and it becomes a challenge when you are there for business, also there is a construction going on next to the building which is a bit annoying. Thank you

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Mustapha H, General Manager at Fraser Suites Doha, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Greetings from Fraser Suites Doha!

Thank you for choosing Fraser Suites for your last stay in Doha!
Our staff takes genuine interest in our guests to give them a memorable and comfortable stay. I’m glad that we were able to provide this to you.
In regards of the internet connection I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced over your stay. In December our IT Department was working on an internet upgrade this was the reason for the connectivity problem.

Once again thank you for your feedback, and I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Fraser Suites Doha in the future.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Booking directly at this (non-licensed) apartment hotel makes you are pay more than by using a booking machine (it’s a considerable difference) and you are not confronted with a staff officer, who later does not remember that he already had made you a (lower) offer. The quality of the hotel staff is anyway an issue. Not their smiles and friendliness, which is very ok. However, it seems that the whole of the staff in this hotel does not work together as an oiled machine (for example; housekeeping does not deliver extra’s to the room if requested, rooms were cleaned very late and the cleaning staff did not respond to the “Please tide up my room” label. At several occasions we were sent to the wrong placeses by the concierge; reception did not know where the post office is located, and they did not offer to look it up, etc.). To this extend the hotel could improve considerably.
Building construction is going on around the premises. We especially asked for a room as far away as possible from the work but were still, we were confronted with nearly 24 hour construction noise.

What we liked was 1) the well equipped studio (washing machine, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, iron board, (two plates, two cups, two forks, two spoons – the latter could be somewhat more extended), 2) superb working internet, 3) beautiful swimming area with extremely comfortable sun beds, 4) a very good and huge gym and 5) the price; we paid 94 euro per night (without breakfast).

Distance to the airport is 10 minutes by car (15 Ryiad); within 5 min you walk to the Cornichs, in 10 min to the Museum of Islamic Art (not to be missed!), in 12 min to the Souq Waqif; but the City Centre (largest mall) and the Sheraton is a 50 min walk away or 10 min drive (around 16 Ryiad).

Room Tip: Make sure you stay away from the construction places! There is really a lot of noise...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JAEMH
Mustapha H, General Manager at Fraser Suites Doha, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Greetings from Fraser Suites Doha!

Thank you for choosing Fraser Suites for your last stay in Doha.

I am glad to know that you were able to enjoy the location of the property and you found the apartment equipment & our facilities meet your expectation.

Unfortunately, we can’t do much in regards of the construction noise as Doha is the fastest growing city in the world and everywhere in Doha and around you will see construction work.

In order to make the stay of our guests as much as possible pleasant and in accordance with the availability we are assigning Studio Apartments on higher floor or 1 Bedroom Apartments.
In your case we offered a complimentary upgrade from Studio Deluxe to Studio Premier which has a clear sea view. Accordingly to the above I would like to add that just Studio Apartments
are facing the construction, all other apartments are far from noise.

Thank you for your feedback once again and I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Fraser Suites Doha in the future.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I joined my husband for two weeks during his six week stay here. The manager upgraded my husband's room so that I would have a better view across the bay, and even sent a car to meet me at the airport. I was treated like a visiting dignitary when I arrived. The suites are gorgeous, beautifully appointed and kept immaculate by the delightful staff. I have seen other reviews saying the service was terrible: I couldn't disagree more! Nothing was too much trouble and everyone greeted me with a broad smile and friendly words. It truly is a peaceful haven and I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: Some rooms face a building site so ask for a high floor facing the bay.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Mustapha H, General Manager at Fraser Suites Doha, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Dear Mrs Alison,

Greetings from Fraser Suites Doha!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us.

I am delighted to read that our apartment and the service meet your expectations.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank you personally for your kind recommendation and I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back at Fraser Suites Doha in the near future.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I stayed for one night at Fraser Suites. The suit was excellent . The staff was cooperative, specially thier Manager-Sales was of extra help and he extended all possible help in making booking and our stay comfortable. The only problem,we faced was a delay in connection with early check-in(two hour early from the standard check-in time) which we requested two weeks before but despite that we had to wait for one & half hour.

I found Fraser Suites an ideal place for family stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Mustapha H, General Manager at Fraser Suites Doha, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Greetings from Fraser Suites Doha!

Thank you for your kind feedback following your recent stay in our property.
We are delighted to read that you found our staff helpful and the apartments excellent.

In regards to the early check –in the standard guaranteed check-in time at all Fraser properties worldwide is from 4pm, which is because strictly speaking, our business is serviced residences. Of course, if a guest arrives earlier we will make every effort to allocate them the first available apartment. The night prior your check-in, Fraser Suites Doha was fully booked, which meant there wasn't an apartment ready to check straight into.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites Doha in the future.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Rooms are big, modern and confortable!
But you are set for a nightmare if you need to resolve any outstanding issue with the staff, regarding bookings and payments!
We had a problem with our reservation, which we didnt even handled or paid ourselves (given that we were in Doha for working purposes).So, even though there were intermidiaries to solve these issues, we felt completely harrased. Plus, the staff needs to learn how to explain themselves better. We kept having problems because the arguments changed on their side as convenient. That is not the treatment you expect in such a hotel.
I would expect that clients should feel as welcome as possible even if you need to resolve issues...well not here...!!!!

We were a total of 8 people, most of them stayed at fraser suites for whole 2 weeks. after all, we payed a lot of money and even at the end of our stay when we asked for a late check out at least for one of the rooms so we could shower before leaving to the airport we were denied.
at the end, they gave us a room, but 20 minutes before departure!

I would not recomend Fraser Suites untill the staff graduates from a hospitality and tourism course.

By the way, the wifi works terribly, a lot of people had to change room because they had no hot water, and I saw others complaining, etc...I could go on...but I think this is enough!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business