“Ristorante non eccezionale, cibo gradevole”

Al Adhamiyah Iraqi Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 872 Restaurants in Doha
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Ristorante non eccezionale, cibo gradevole”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The restaurant is in the main street of Souq Waqif. It is quite nice, but not elegant. The food is good and enjoyable, but I could not found any feature that distinguishes it from many other restaurants of the Souq. Prices are very affordable, but this is not enough to let me choose Al Adhamiyah as one of my favourites restaurants in the Souq.

• Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Lovely Restaurant in Souq Waqif”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Excellent food for a reasonable price with a lovely atmosphere. The wait staff are pleasant and attentive. We really enjoyed the Fatoush and Hummus. Fresh juice was available as well. Try the chicken tika or the Iraqi kebabs! Both are excellent choices with plenty to eat there and plenty to take with you as portion sizes were large.

• Visited April 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Lacked Vegetarian Choice ”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately this small restaurant lacked any main meals for vegetarians.
That said, I ordered a lentil soup (which was intended for a starter) and it was delicious.
After ordering, my soup came almost immediately which was a mild inconvenience as they knew it was all i had ordered... And obviously my fathers main course didn't arrive for another 15 minutes. Thankfully i am quite a slow eater. so after taking my time starting and eating (no slower than usual) my fathers meal arrived while i was mid way through my own. Even though i did only order the soup there were commentary breads (and a dessert) which made the whole meal more substantial.
My fathers meal (a lamb tajine) was apparently very tasty.
The waiters were all polite and i would probably recommend this restaurant- however maybe not if you, like i do, choose not to eat meat.

2 Thank GingerRach
tillicoultry
“Superb Food”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

During a short trip to Doha to visit my son in law we went to this Restaurant for a meal. My wife and I are used to different cuisine but this was one of the best we have ever had. We had a mixed
menu, too many dishes to remember. The whole meal was delicious and the staff very friendly and efficient. We also tried the Fish Market restaurant next door and again this was first class, it is really nice to eat fish caught that day. On the same street is a Moroccan Restaurant which is also
Worth a visit, especially for the camel stew!!!
We also tried several other eateries and found them all very good and also good value.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank neilcTillicoultry
Seattle, Washington
“Great meal and good service”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I came here with a group of 5 and we really enjoyed our dinner. The food was well prepared and the service was attentive and helpful. We sat at one of the sidewalk tables in the evening and enjoyed watching people pass by. This is a very comfortable place with delicious food. It is one of the better places to eat at in the Souq Waqif.

• Visited March 2014