“Fantastic night out”

Ranked #17 of 861 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This luxurious yet vibrant restaurant is officially the first Jazz Club in the city. Enjoy live jazz entertainment while simultaneously serving your favourite cocktails.The memory of a great meal stays with you long after the table's been cleared.Which is why we use only the freshest and finest ingredients.Quality ingredients, attention to detail and that special sizzle - it's what we're Passionate about.Offering a prime steakhouse experince to excite the senses.
Redcar
“Fantastic night out”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have been in Doha for around 4 months now and I can honestly say that this is the best meal I have had since I arrived here, The entertainment was very good and the service was exceptional. I didn't have to lift a finger or ever get of my fat backside to go to the bar,

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank alfiebaby1983
OryxRotanaDoha, Assistant Director of Food and Beverage at Jazz Club, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time to write your experience at the Jazz Club.

I am glad to know that we meet your expectations, commenting that our entertainment was very good, the service was exceptional and the best meal you’ve ever had in Doha. Feedback like this makes the entire team feel proud.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

“A very Enjoyable place”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

If u go there, try to taste the menu, food is very suitable to the situation, but the portions are very small compared the price, especially the dessert, but Tiramisu was just perfect! The drinks merely cool. Atmosphere is relaxing, able to enjoy the music also. The Band is nice,sometimes they have DJ s.I also go with my friends when Dj Kinky is playing...Thank you and will see u again :)

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that we met your expectation with regards to the food and the atmosphere of our place. DJ Kinky D plays every Tuesday and she’s a crowd favorite.

Looking forward for your next visit

Doha, Qatar
“It was great Saturday night”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We were a group of couples having fun time. Nice singer some people were singing with the singer everything was awesome.

• Visited September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Jazz Club. It is a great pleasure to learn that you had such a positive experience and I am glad that you had a great Saturday night with us.

I hope that you will have another chance to visit us again.

“Go for the music”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've been a member and fairly regular visitor to the Jazz Club for the last couple of years. During that time they've had four managers, four bands and three menus. It's a place you go to for the entertainment, being one of the few places in Doha that has live music. Usually you can be assured of a good night out, and booking is essential at weekends. The latest menu is an attempt at a steakhouse. The prawn spring rolls were excellent, as was the deep fried calamari. My T-bone steak and chips was fine, it's hard to screw up steak and chips, however my wife's mushroom risotto (one of her favourite meals) was dry, tasteless, and the mushrooms were slimy. They've had better menus in the past, but like I said, this is a place you go to for the music, not the food. A better idea is to eat in Chizen next door then pop in to the club. Their current band is OK, not great - the vocalist is underwhelming, reads the words from her stand, and has no stage presence. The musicians are technically OK but, like the singer, make no effort to engage with their audience or show off. Still, this is Doha...

• Visited August 2013
Tarek_Cheneir, Assistant Director of Food and Beverage at Jazz Club, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback.

I was disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your dining experience to the fullest and that we failed to meet your expectations.

I would like to discuss your experience in further detail please could you e-mail me at
tarek.cheneir@rotana.com

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you once again in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Fax: +974 44023300
“Awesome band, great cocktails, and an amazing atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I gotta hand it down to Oryx Rotana hotel, everything I've seen in that hotel has just been really impressive. Be it the quality of food and drinks, the decorations and designs, the service, the rates...I simply love this hotel and this club! Would always come back!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Fadi90
Tarek_Cheneir, Assistant Director of Food and Beverage at Jazz Club, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

We really appreciate for taking your time to write about your personalized experience with us at the Jazz Club. Hearing this makes us proud serving such a high good standard, your review justifies our efforts. Rest assured this good word will be pass on to our team.

It will always be our pleasure to welcome you back whenever you’re in town. So please let us know when you plan to visit us again.

Assitant Director of Food and Beverage