“Very nice and excellent hotel”
Review of Century Hotel

Century Hotel
Ranked #52 of 140 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Very nice and beautiful hotel. I stayed there with my wife for a week and we enjoyed so much . Very clean and the people are very nice . I will visit the hotel for sure in the future. Looking forward for that.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
hany m, General Manager at Century Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear Sir
I was very impressed with your comments, very happy to hear such nice positive tips about the Century hotel , we will assure you that your will receive the same service every time you return back to our hotel , thank you again and hope to see you soon
best regards

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed here before and you won't get better value , very nice helpful staff and great beds , all in all great value for money , staff could not have been more helpfull.

AC works great , food is excellent and check out the views from the 15 th floor at night time, I will be back in Doha for more business soon and will be returning g to the Ventury Hotel.

Thanks to Hany and his staff

Room Tip: I like the airport view
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank peter n d

Dear Sir
we are very delighted about your comments for the service and the hotel in General , we are all happy to see our guests are coming back to the hotel every time they visit Doha , we will assure you that the consistency of our service will remain the same for all our guests , we are proud that we are receiving such good comments .

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We had to stay in Doha for almost a day due to airplane lay over. Airplane (Qatar) arranged to Century hotel, but we had to pay each $125. We received each food voucher of QR250, about $60-65, which was great. The breakfast buffet was just okay. The lunch and dinner buffet selection were better. The only complain I had was some of the food weren't hot enough, as they didn't turn on the heat/ fire underneath their buffet trays. Some of the staffs were friendly, but some of them weren't as friendly. It was just an okay experience for me.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mery B
hany m, General Manager at Century Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Guest
thank you very much for your comments and I was happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and I have taken your only comment about the food very positively, I have checked the sterno myself in the restaurant and I gave clear instructions to the restaurant staff to keep track of the food heating and to check the food temperature all the time,
Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again in our hotel
best regards

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We were put up in the hotel by Qatar air because of a long layover. The hotel is nothing special. The breakfast is correct! The bed is comfortable, the shower is good. But the staff was so nice: we forgot the phone in the car and they went out of their way to bring it to the airport two weeks later; made sure my husband received it in Qatar lounge! Amazing!!!! Great service!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! Such personal touch, such attention, so much going out of the way... Wow!

Stayed: July 2014
hany m, General Manager at Century Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Guest
thank you very much for your nice comments about the century hotel in Doha, I was very delighted to be praised in this way, yes in our hotel we concentrate on the service and the maximum guest satisfaction ,we would love to see you again in our hotel to serve you more

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stopped over at this hotel for one night and arrived very early in the morning so sadly didn't have a lot of time to stay in the hotel. When we stepped in we already wanted to stay much longer! We aren't really very experienced with suites but it was spacious and on the top floor so had wonderful views.
However I don't think the area where the hotel is located is very known to locals, and both our taxi driver and someone picking us up found it hard to find the hotel; but it's very near the airport, Souq Waqif, and Doha national museum which was still under construction so there were annoying drilling noises throughout the night but I would expect that anywhere in Doha. Would have liked the netted curtains to pull back so the view could be seen in it's entirety and the AC was a little noisy but it's needed in the heat!

Room Tip: Pick the suite if you can!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank chrissy118
hany m, General Manager at Century Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Valued Guest
I was very impressed about your nice comments about the hotel, actually the hotel location is perfect - we are only five minutes from the Gulf, 5 minutes from Souq Wakef, and 10 minutes from the city centre, the construction around us is because of the new museum which will be one of the most beautiful attractions in Doha, once finished the guest can easily walk to the museum, besides the metro station will be few steps from the hotel
As for the A/C I will check on it and will rectify the problems on the spot
Thank you again for your nice comments and hope to see you again in our hotel

Reviewed July 10, 2014

For my transit in Doha, Qatar Airlines offered to stay at this hotel. It has a king size bed, a bath tub, a shower, and a good enough size of room for my transit. They also gave us a morning buffet. If we stay there for a vacation, it's also good to be there.

Room Tip: I have no idea but my room is okay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
hany m, General Manager at Century Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear Sir
I am very happy to receive your nice comments about the hotel , the service and the production , we are proud to have happy guests in our hotel and we will devote to continue giving them the best service we can provide
thank you again and would love to see you again in our hotel

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Reception staff was mostly rude. I sensed the bad behavior on several occasions. The cleaning guy would hardly greet or even respond back to a greeting.

My room was noisy. The only good thing was the behavior of Manager. Mr Hesham, who was already ready to listen.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MalikRizwan

Dear Mr. Malik
I have received your comments with lots of concerns , I have arranged a meeting with the front office staff to check on the incident you have faced and for sure a corrective action will be taken , moreover I would like to send you my email address - hany@centuryhoteldoha.com- to know about the incident in details as it is not clearly mentioned in your valuable comments as well the noise in the room is it related to the A/C , form outside or inside the room , those information will help me a lot to take the proper action , please accept my apology if your stay in our hotel was not comfortable this time , and i will assure you that this should not give you a bad impression about the hotel as a whole, next time if you are visiting our hotel i will be glad to meet with you to discuss the matter in details