“The New Neo is not the old Neo”
Review of Neo

Neo
Ranked #141 of 895 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This place has recently undergone a facelift, and such a facelift was unfortunately for the actual restaurant and not the management or staff. Yes the place looks nice with its mixed rustic against new looks, however the quality of the food is somewhat questionable, as is the service. The previous manager had a desire for the food presented, and since his departure it has never been the same. Menu similar to what it was before closing, just a new look to it. Hopefully this place turns around, but at this moment, not worth the visit.

There are newer reviews for Neo

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The rice was very sticky and the beverage offering was very poor. Moreover the sushi was expensive compared to other restaurants in the area.
I would definitely not go back

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I went today to Neo .. To try the new menu after the renew ..

And i like the decor .. But they really need to increase the AC ..

The menu very nice many kind of dish and The main dish and most versatile is Sushi ..
And every one know that they have the best shusi in Qatar after the market ... My husband say no its better than the market .. I see its very good but need to make the bit little smaller ..

We order many things so we feel full see my picture .. There is salmon with teriyaki sues .. Past with red sues .. Sushi .. And the starter ..

Also as welcome starter they serve us soup it was Delicious.. And in the end they serve to sweet ball from pistachio and cocoanut its good .

The service very good and fast .. I really recommend this restaurant for every one .

Reviewed September 2, 2013

They serve the best sushi in town after Market and Spice Market in W Hotel. No comparison to Sushi Minto where they sell crap. We always tried sushi and loved it here. Never tried other dishes but heard they are all good. Some sushis are a bit overpriced. Same price with the restaurants in W Hotel - which is not fair but OK. They serve freshly baked bread and butter at the beginning. It is absolutely delicious. We go there every week. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. I have eaten here many times and always love the food. The warm bread selection served before your order is delicious and I have always been served a mini sample of something which is a welcome added extra while you wait for your order.

I generally always get sushi from neo but I have tried other things such as the duck sheperds pie and it was so good! I think even the fussiest of eaters would find something they like from the varied and substancial menu.

I just wish they delivered!