“No longer a great place to eat at the mall...”
Review of Paul

Paul
Ranked #134 of 987 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 21, 2013

While at the mall we've had a few casual meals at Paul that were good quality and good value, comparable food with their other locations around the world.
They do have a great kids meal, with a fresh juice and ice cream dessert.

Our last visit was a disappointment for the adult sandwiches. Yes, Paul's has a good bakery, but the sandwiches were all bread. The chicken pesto and turkey/brie sandwiches barely had anything between the bread.
When we ordered Americano coffee, the server tried to push their "special' menu selection of espressos that can be turned into a latte or other coffee drink for an extra 6 qr. We declined, asking for Americano again. This turned into another variety of choices. In the end we decided to skip coffee and just asked for the check. Very odd, to now find Paul's skimping on the sandwich fillings and trying to push espressos for a few extra riyals.
Next time at the mall, we won't be going to Paul's...

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Theres Paul's situated all across Doha, the best part is that they do have a breakfast until around 11:30am so if your an early bird heres the best place to go.

There food is good, very rustic home style food that will leave you stuffed all day. The service is always generally good and things arrive on time with no delay.

If your shopping and fancy a rest do stop for a cup of tea and a cream cake or bun, they are devine!

I'v eaten here around 6 times and I'm never disappointed.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We enjoy going to Paul's for a weekend breakfast. The bread is fresh, the eggs tasty, the pastries very indulgent. I usually have the eggs Benedict, and my partner the turkey-Camembert sandwich.
Coffees are very high quality.
Service is attentive and efficient.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Paul's is great. It feels healthy, and it feels like home. I eat there often. The bread is super good. Love the olive paste. Portions are large on the salads and open sandwiches. Desserts are luscious.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I initially went to Paul at Landmark just for coffee and dessert and the service that I received was unbelievable for a place like Doha where good service is hard to come by. I then decided to go there for dinner a week later and received the same amazing service, I had their potato soup, chicken pasta and Ice cream for dessert. The food tasted great and the bread was the best. I would continue going to Paul not just for the food but because of the service as well. Kudos to all the waiters and chefs there. The prices are very reasonable and I would not call it inexpensive but when you get the service that you do, you would be willing to pay any price for it. They are the best!!