“Best Family Time!”
Review of Choices Restaurant

Choices Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 921 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Choices restaurant is an All-day dining restaurant Buffets and ‘A la carte’ menu with International cuisine, Theme nights and Brunch,serving Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner with background music
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I had lunch with my family and for sure it was one of the best in Doha so far... The atmosphere of the restaurant was amazing, especially with the pool view... Food is delicious and tasty... The waiters are very friendly and they took care of us... Thank you also for mr. Aren the restaurant manger for great service... Next time I would love to meet with the chef to thank him for the food.

3  Thank Edwardo H
OryxRotanaDoha, Specialty Outlet Manager Choices at Choices Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2014

Dear Mr.Edwardo,

Greetings from Oryx Rotana.

Good to hear from you through tripadvisor. It was indeed a pleasure to have you and the family in the restaurant. Thank you for your wonderful comments , I will have it passed onto the team. Please give me a call upon your next visit and yes I will have the chef meet you in person.

Thank you again and see you soon.

Arun Raj - Specialty Outlet Manager Choices

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Perfect place to go and nice foods especially the seafood buffet. love it too much..nice ambiance, that's why I give excellent and 100 percent.Nice waiters and waitress.Restaurant very clean..very cozy anywhere you want to go in the hotel.

2  Thank Ladyearl D
OryxRotanaDoha, Specialty Outlet Manager at Choices Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2014

Dear Ms.Ladyearl ,

Greetings from Oryx Rotana.

I would like to thank you for taking time to give us an excellent feedback on the choices restaurant. Your comments will be passed onto the team and we will upkeep and continue the experience you received for all our guests.

Arun Raj - Specialty Outlet Manager

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I had a great experience in Oryx Rotana specially restaurant Choices is amazing with nice ambience. I would to like to thanks specially Mr. Murthy and his team for being so cooperative n perfect in their work. They really made my friends birthday very special n memorable.
Thank you guys n keep up the gud work.

3  Thank 163viv

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Oryx Rotana.

I would like to thank you for choosing the choices restaurant as a venue to celebrate your friend's birthday. I will make sure your thanks is passed onto Mr.Murthy and the rest of the team.
Please do keep visiting us and we assure you some more pleasant memorable experience.

Arun Raj - Specialty Outlet Manager Choices

Reviewed August 8, 2014

It doesn't get any better! Covers all needs and beyond - endless variety. Excellent service!
Any personalized request addresses in no time in the live cooking station.
And don't forget the dessert!
REAL VALUE FOR MONEY

2  Thank Jordanis T
OryxRotanaDoha, Specialty Outlet Manager at Choices Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Mr.Jordanis,

Greetings for Oryx Rotana.

Firstly thank you very much for sparing your valuable time to give us a feedback on tripadvisor.
I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our seafood offerings and the dining experience. Your encouraging comment will be passed onto the team.
I would also recommend you to try our other themed buffets and brunches.

Thank you again and see you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Arun Raj

Specialty Outlet Manager - Choices

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

What I love about choices is that you know what time of day it is whilst indulging in a brunch! It's light, relaxed an airy and has a lovely selection. Just wish it was in west bay!

2  Thank S2331
OryxRotanaDoha, Outlet Manager at Choices Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Oryx Rotana.

Thank you very for the inspiring and valuable feedback . Be assured that this will give more motivation to improve further and keep pleasing you and our other guests in the future.

Again thank you for sharing this with us and see you again at Choices.

Kind Regards,