“Number 1 dining place!”
Review of Choices Restaurant

Choices Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 861 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Choices restaurant is an All-day dining restaurant Buffets and ‘A la carte’ menu with International cuisine, Theme nights and Brunch,serving Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner with background music
“Number 1 dining place!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have dined in many hotels in Doha and of course had picked my favorite one. Last year when I visited Choices at Oryx Rotana, I had to change my ratings. Choices is by far the best place to eat in Doha. The food is A…mazing!.The selection is different to what other hotels have offer in their buffet, which so many times you find the food is repetitive. Starting with the salads at Choices, you have a nice variety, that you want to try everything, oooh the appetizer – again you just want to keep coming back, and the main – you don’t want to miss out! It’s like all countries have joined together in one place to give you a taste of everything. I went back couple of month ago and had enjoyed it again. On 25th November, I was personally invited for the Mexican night by their Sales Executive and a special one-on-one cooking tips from Speciality Chef Rawad as I enjoyed eating Mexican Food, and I really enjoyed myself. All the personnel are so friendly and professional; you get a warm welcome and service from the time you enter until you leave. They make you feel so comfortable. For dessert I had warm chocolate cake and I wanted ice-cream to go with it, the response was ‘we are not serving ice-cream tonight, but I can bring some for you’. I left the hotel this time again very satisfied with my experience. I can never miss a chance to visit Choices, can’t wait to try their other theme nights… and still can’t forget my first time dining there…Thumbs up!

G.J

• Visited December 2012
Tarek H, Manager at Choices Restaurant, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the overwhelming review which you experienced dining at Choices. It will always be our pleasure to serve you.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your night with us. Rest assured that we will not let these wonderful compliments come to pass without being conveyed to my team and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your kind words.

Best regards,

Tel: +974 44023333

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Doha, Qatar
“Choices lives up to its name”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

As a frequent diner at Choices I can recommend it as a restaurant not only with an amazing range of choices with each themed night but also the quality does not suffer which can often happen with restaurants offering abundant choice.
The chefs are great, very willing to make variations if you so wish. Outdoor seating in the cool months next to the generously proportioned pool is an added attraction.
Yes there is a no smoking option as well.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank geoffstuart46
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great chefs at Choices!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

All nights have something special but on Mondays, Arnold is cooking the best baby chicken I have ever tried! Simply delicious and very addictive!!
You cannot miss the steak night on Tuesdays!
My compliments to the chefs Monika and Arnold. Their sympathy and zest for detail will delight you.

Thank you!

• Visited November 2012
“Great food”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The foods are great! So many choices. :) They have this theme nights in which they offer different type of food each night. My favorite is the Seafoods night. They also offer alcohols, which you can drink unlimited from a very reasonable price. Would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2012
“Pampered at 'Choices'”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've visited Choices only twice. Once when my boss wanted to say 'Thank you' and on another occasion when a colleague was being given a send-off. They have got everything covered. Lot of starters to choose from. I prefer Arabic appetizers that are mild. The main course too has a lot of variety. I've tried their vegetarian menu, seafood and a lamb steak. If you have a sweet tooth like mine then you will land up spending a lot of time on deserts 'cause they all look and taste marvellous. It is a bit expensive but then you certainly get what you pay for at least in this case. The name 'Choices' is apt, for you will definitely agree that all choices have been taken care of.

• Visited November 2011

Been to Choices Restaurant? Share your experiences!