All reviews aspire zone blue restaurant aspire park villagio mall flavours restaurant hotel design indoor pool excellent service recommend this hotel hotel is located five star hotel coffee machine excellent hotel nice stay room service enjoyed my stay torch
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2019

I visited this beautiful hotel with my family, nice landscape and fantastic food at blue restaurant . Especially room cleanliness and comfortable bed.I loved to come again for its beauty and professional staff.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
TheTorchDoha, Public Relations Manager at Al Aziziyah Boutique Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2019

Dear Mr. Explore333152,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel.
We greatly appreciate your kind words on our facilities, cleanliness, our restaurants and of course our colleagues' hospitality and service!
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon, to better this review to a full 5star one!

Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

I have visited Al Azizia Boutique Hotel on June 27 with my wife and children. I like landscape views of Aspire Park and Torch Hotel. The hotel's location is perfect for walking. The possibility of the hotel's design is a Victorian style that gives a feel of being in Europe, which offers a quiet difference from other modern hotels in Doha. All staffs are very polite, kind and helpful to us. We got very impressive service from blue restaurant staff The team's work of staff has impressed me a lot. Especially with Mr. Mohammed who come with us during our meal. When we were eating our food then my son started crying for some reason, as Mohammed stopped my son from love and care, that was a big admirable. I loved the fact that he is providing good service to us. They also told about all the facilities of the hotel and blue restaurant and I liked that he advised us to enjoy the picnic brunch and BBQ night. The overall experience is excellent.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr. Al- S,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel.
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and what a nice review!
We greatly appreciate your kind words on our location, the surrounding landscape but most importantly our staff's hospitality and service!
We are sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay!
We are so glad you had such a great experience with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I tried blue resturant. It was really fantastic. The food was so delicious and various. There were international, asian, arabic, and sea food. I tried the picnic branch on Friday. It was really like a picnic. The stuff were so helpful. When they knew that today was my son birthday, they put songs and got me cake. It was really overwhelming feel. I want to thank the waiter Mohammad and the restaurant manager Mr. Salah.
I felt myself with my family

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
TheTorchDoha, Public Relations Manager at Al Aziziyah Boutique Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear Mr. I6374GHsams,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Blue!
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating.
We greatly appreciate your kind words on our menu, our Picnic Brunch and most importantly our hospitality and service!
We are sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as well as you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed January 24, 2019

Nice, luxurious and huge hotel. Located in a peaceful and quiet part of town, Aspire Park, about 25mins from the city center, with the view to amazing Torch.
The room was huge and the bed so comfortable that we almost missed the plane in the morning. :) The breakfast had a wide offer, local and western food. The chef has prepared us a delicious egg. The staff was very kind, willing to help and always with a smile on the face.
With this hotel you can not go wrong.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Branko K,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Al Aziziyah Boutique Hotel.
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating, we are very happy you had a nice time!
We greatly appreciate your kind comments on our outlets, our rooms, the location and our hospitality and service, we will share them with the team.
Again, thank you for your review, for recommending us to other guests, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2019

My husband and I stayed in hotel only for one night but enjoyed our stay. Hotel is located in Aspire Park, green part of Doha, 20min from city center. Hotel is luxurious, in Victoran style which is unusual to see in Doha, and that was nice. Room was huge, clean, and bed was comfy, we slept like a babies. Friendly and helpful staff always with smile.
We love the place and recommend it!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Ms. putoholicari,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel.
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and what a nice review!
We greatly appreciate your kind words on our rooms, our location and most importantly our hospitality and service!
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!