What can I say to describe this hotel ?
One of the friendliest staff ever (is there a "too friendly" in a good way thing ?). Very friendly, helpful, efficient and friendly.
Kids Friendly hotel, I cannot stress this enough.
Very very very clean, well appointed and spacious. The amenities are great and well restocked.
Again VERY clean, spacious and well appointed. Housekeeping kept everything replenished and well stocked through out the stay (some five star hotels could learn a thing or to from these guys).
Called house keeping three times and in all three times they took less than a minute to get what we needed. It was like they were just outside the door waiting for my call.
The breakfast was a so so, good variety and decent quality. I know it is hard to achieve a great breakfast buffet so this is not a down side.
Angora restaurant was a hit! we had a lovely dinner there and if we had more time we would eat there again. (don't get the vine leaves thu they are not that good!) The grilled meats are good and the atmosphere is great!
Blue restaurant was not that bad, outdoor terrace was stunning and food is good. However, it was very crowded and waiters tend to be forgetful (can't really blame them with all that crowd) but waiting 15+ minutes for coffee tends to get on your nerves. They had a kids room with a little bouncy castle and other stuff in which cater more for older children than young ones (Think 5+ years kids).
the hotel sits at the Aspire zone in doha with green fields everywhere. Shopping malls are near and within walking distance if you feel like walking under blistering sun!. Other Attractions are within a short car drive.
what else, did i mention they have friendly staff ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mövenpick Hotel Al Aziziyah Doha is situated within the world-class sports and lifestyle destination Aspire Zone, just a short walk from the prestigious Villaggio Mall. Doha International Airport is around 30 minutes' drive away. Verdant views over Aspire Park complement the hotel's architectural design, which was inspired by the Victorian Era. From the welcoming ambiance in the lobby to our 139 rooms and exquisite suites, a stay here is truly a wonderful experience. Enjoy the comforts of a Nespresso coffeemaker, 40-inch TV, minibar and free WiFi. Relax with premium infusions in the Victoria Tea Lounge and dine in Victorian splendour at Flavours restaurant, which offers delicious international buffets. Opt for exotic Turkish cuisine in Agora and don't miss the sumptuous steaks and sushi in Blue. Boost your well being in the Fitness Centre and unwind with a massage or facial at The Spa. An indoor swimming pool, separate male and female saunas, steam rooms and a jacuzzi complete our wellness facilities. For meetings, training seminars, cocktail receptions, banquets and weddings in Doha, we have five elegant venues with free WiFi and natural daylight. Individual functions for up to 120 guests can be hosted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Al Aziziyah Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Heritage Doha Hotel Doha
- Grand Heritage Doha Hotel And Spa