Al Aziziyah Boutique Hotel Doha
$113
Ramada Encore Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
$47
$237
RitzCarlton.com
$294
FourSeasons.com
Copthorne Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
$80
$70
Priceline
All reviewsaspire zonegrand heritageaspire parkblue restaurantvillagio mallturkish restauranteducation citysushibeautiful propertyarabic stylecomfy bedexcellent servicerecommend this hoteleid holidaydry hotelother hotelswonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel, which is built in the style of a French Chateau has the most fantastic staff. Nothing is too much trouble, everyone is smiling and polite, they really do go the extra mile. The hotel itself has nice bedrooms, an agreeable public area, and very good food. I ate in the Flavours restaurant, where the buffet is beautiful, and there is a chef to cook meat or fish for you, whatever you order arrives a few mintues later, really fresh. The prawns and hamour done this way were very good. There is a spa and pool here, but i did not check them out on this visit.

On the edge of the Aspire sports park, the hotel is a handy 15 minute walk from a large Mall, Villaggio, which has High Street chains and some of the world's luxury brands too. Decked out as an Italian town, the 'streets' are bisected by a canal complete with gondolas. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend the hotel highly. It is the staff which really lift the place, they are superb.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Black_Doris36
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

this is my 2nd stay at this hotel and i can say that it getting better and better every time, i go on friedy with my wife and littel baby to celebrate our son birthday on the BLUE restaurant thier . it was so amazing for us , the food and the service .

my wife surprised me by booking suite to stay over since she liked the hotel the 1st time we checked in on FEB . the suite was fantastic, the setup was so romantic with the cimplimentary amenites thier.

the most thing that i liked in this hotel is the staff, the are the best in town , i have never see such a friendly staff who keep thier smile so pure and came from the heart and they are welling to give a hand and help you in everything without expecting somthing in return , really thanks for every thing .... keep it up.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank romax2x
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I spent the sweetest five days in my hole life in Grand Heritage Doha Hotel and Spa. Really amazing hotel where you go you will face big smile. food with good tasty> nice rooms with good facilities. really amazing Hotel.

Faisal Darem
journalist

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2013

After the last stay with my husband at this amazing hotel I am back a second time.
I was for a week in Doha and even though I spent the rest of the days with my children I thought to make an exception and treat the three of us one night stay at this amazing property.

It is so different from any other and I love not only its style, its location, its amazing cuisine, and impeccable service – it is the whole package that makes me return and I will keep coming back as I consider it a home away from home.

CHECKING IN: I returned and found friends instead! The welcome was warm and we did not delay at all with our checking in. In fact the three of us were offered a welcome Arabic Coffee, and a refreshing towel.
Our bags were carried upstairs, and from the moment we arrived till seconds before we left, the Room Supervisor Stephen with his team showed an unparalleled service –a service and warmth hard to be found in other hotels.

I was surprised to come across some bad comments regarding the Supervisor of Room service from a visitor and it is obvious that what is written are huge lies. I have no reason to take the part of Staphen or anybody else but the review below is totally slanderous. The guy has just one review, gives a nickname and has no profile info. Similar reviews from people with not much profile details or history should be ignored and not be taken seriously.

STAFF: So very friendly. All staff speaks excellent English, and they are multilingual, the service is impeccable and if I had to say a few words about the Supervisor of room service Stephen, the word that comes to my mind is humble, polite and good hearted –the best you can name of.
Nothing is too much trouble for anyone and individuals are served in the most unique way. My children were amazed of this impeccable service and they could not understand my excitement the previous time I was here when I was telling them about our stay. Now they are fully convinced. All these compliments are for the entire group plus the management.

ROOM: This time I had a nice room, much smaller but with a double bed. My room might have been smaller this time but it was just as stylish and classic with nothing extreme like the previous time. We had complimentary fruit and biscuits as well as bottles of still water in our rooms.
The desk with the classic lamp was where I could check my emails and do some work when I was in the room.
The Nespresso and Coffee machine was another facility highly appreciated.
The room had it all and I cannot think of anything more that a demanding guest would wish to have.
My children and I were impressed with the immediate respond of Room Service in cases that we asked for different things that we needed.

BATHROOM: It was impressive stylish and classic. (Rainfall style shower and again here I found my favourite toiletries –the Penhaligon’s origin of London.

INTERNET: It is fully equipped to cater for business travelers. It offers wired and wireless internet access, the use of PCs, fax and email, high-speed colour printing, binding laminating scanning and secretarial services –an Ideal Business centre!

RESTAURANTS: We dined at one of the three restaurants (The Blue) and the food as always was tasty with all fresh ingredients. It is elegant and stylish and my favourite Chef here is Emre. I cannot thank him more for all he did for us, the impeccable service and outstanding cuisine. We thank all the guys in the cuisine.

THANK YOU: In all it was an amazing short stay, and I want to thank ALL starting from the concierge desk, the reception, all other staff and also the management who do everything possible to make their visitors feel unique as if they are VIP guests. This is how we honestly felt.
Thank you guys for the superb weekend which I will cherish till the next time we come….because I will surely be back. You are in my heart and you are all so special.

I conclude by asking people to just ignore the bad comments made from the previous contributor and I believe TA should have the review off. They are huge lies trying to harm this capable, kind and hard working person.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank greekcypriot2009
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

They have the biggest closet ever!!! Never seen bigger!!!!
The price is a bit high, fast check in, but they welcome you with a big smile.
I didn't like the red carpets though! But overall it's a cozy place and suitable for small families

• Stayed: March 2013