Oryx Rotana Doha
Agoda.com
Hilton Doha(Doha)
$142
  • Beachfront
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
$79
$192
Travelocity
$467
2,665 results
All reviewsjazz clubchoices restaurantcellar restaurantqatar airwaysclose to the airportsky loungeshuttle busairport hotelbusiness hotelexcellent hotelbusiness tripexcellent serviceshort stayroom serviceenjoyed my stayrooms are spacioustransit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Had an overnight stay courtesy of Qatar Airways as I was on 9-hour overlay in Doha. If only I knew how amazing the hotel is, then I would have stayed longer! Great room with king-size bed, sofa, ironing facilities, large flat-screen TV, workdesk, rainshower and amenities in bathroom. And thanks to Qatar Airways, the stay includes free airport transfer, buffet dinner, breakfast and snacks! Although wifi is not free and the fee is quite expensive, I wouldn't have mind unplugging for a couple of hours! Overall it was great!

• Stayed: January 2013
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we were so happy to hear about your fantastic experience at the hotel giving you an enjoyable stay all through out.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Doha.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My stay at Oryx Rotana was pretty long, near about six months and during this time I feel in love with the place. It is a complete package that you will look for, in a city like Doha. Since I had spend quite a long time there i will put the things in detail
Lobby and Reception:
It has a beautifully decorated lobby, and the lovely staff at reception. You have a comfortable Sky Lounge in lobby area which adds on as an good place to work, meet and relax in a very calm and peaceful environment. A recent add on is a grand piano, which is surely gonna set your mood right.
Rooms and room service:
Rooms are very spacious, comfortable beds and a good office corner. All you need if your trip is business or leisure. Room service is prompt and they make it sure your room stays fresh forever. Needless to say very clean bathrooms with an add on of rain shower.
Internet was never a trouble.
Breakfast
Choices is the place where you get your morning breakfast served and where ever you are from, you are not gonna miss the cuisine you like.
Pool and Spa:
The best places to relax with a bar on beach side, tanning in sun is real fun.

I hope the Oryx Rotana keeps up with all its standards and making the stay of every traveler in this part of the world an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your compassionate comments and recommendations. I am glad to know that we have given you the best service and facilities you enjoyed during your long stay with Oryx Rotana.

Your comments will definitely be shared as this makes the entire team feel proud and great about the level of service we provide to our valued guests like yourself.

It would always be our pleasure to welcome you back whenever you will be in town again.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I recently had about a 10 hour layover in Doha and spent the night at the Oryx Rotana. I was picked up at the airport by a hotel car and checked in quickly. I enjoyed a delicious buffet dinner in the Choices restaurant before heading up to my room. The room was very clean and comfortable with a great shower. I did not have time to check out any of the facilities or other restaurants but was very pleased with the service, room and food I did experience. If I were staying in Doha for several days for pleasure I'd probably pick a different hotel with closer proximity to the west side but for a layover it's a no brainer and you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the overwhelming review which you experienced during your stay at the Oryx Rotana. It will always be our pleasure to serve our guest like you the utmost care and best attention.

Rest assured that we will not let these wonderful compliments come to pass without being conveyed to my team and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your kind words.

Please do let us know when you plan to visit us again as we are looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The hotel's near to the airport so very convenient. It is wonderful without doubt - the well-decorated lobby, the comfortable room, and the yummy breakfast. Looks like this hotel's the choice of celebrities as well. We met a group of football players there.

Only one thing not so satisfying...it took us so long to check in because they told us there's no ready room. Other things are perfect.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Summer L

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Oryx Rotana These comments enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected from us.

We are very sorry to learn about your inconveniences with our services during your check in. Our sincerest apology. We personally thank you for pointing these issues and it only makes us more focused on any short falls.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you once again in the near future.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Hotel location is just next to Hotel good for business and connections.
Hotel breakfast is very good while Jaz resturant live band is a plus for Hotel.
Rooms are well maintained and staff are friendly

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Oryx Rotana in the future.