“Excellent service and a healthy Environment in Oryx”
Review of Oryx Rotana Doha

Oryx Rotana Doha
Ranked #11 of 134 Hotels in Doha
Manama, Bahrain
“Excellent service and a healthy Environment in Oryx”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Talking about luxury you can get it in Oryx Rotana Qatar, the staff welcomed me and really made me feel like home, the professional and friendly attitude was amazing.

I stayed at Oryx Rotana three times and every time I love it more, thanks to the excellent service and the luxury of the hotel is astonishing and the rooms as well,

The food is quality and the presentation was so luxury as well. And smiling staff are everywhere
This shows that the management is professional.

It is very near by the airport and to the other entertainment areas. I so recommend it for Business trips and other.

I’m sure that I will be back more and more.

Room Tip: From my side, I will take any available room because they are all great and comfortable
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your compassionate comments and recommendations. I am glad that you always have an enjoyable experience whenever you stay at Oryx Rotana.

Your compliment makes the entire team feel proud and great about the work we are doing.
We are pleased to know that you have chosen our hotel for your next visit to Doha and looking forward to welcome you again.

Sincerey yours,

Fax: +974 44023300

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai
Reviewed November 5, 2012

i really enjoyed my short visit to doha in that beatiful hotel nearby the airport with lovely dining options & splendid service from airport welcoming to room service tasty food & smiling staff everywhere, WILL BE BACK :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the overwhelming review and I am very glad to know that you enjoyed your short stay at the Oryx Rotana. It will always be our pleasure to serve our guest like you the utmost care and best attention so please do let us know when you plan to visit us again as we are looking forward to welcome you back!

Cologne, Germany
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel three times now. I like the location in regards to the Airport as its located near the departure hall. Anyone can walk to the departure depending on the temprature though. This however will change when the new airport will be put in use sometime next year. Currently its about 10 minute drive from arrival to the hotel which has a bus that leaves frequently. The staff is very friendly and helpfull no questions about that. Location to the city is rather remote so you will need transport as again depending on temprature you don´t run around. Excellent gym to work on the lovehandles and again helpfull staff ready to assist and give advice. Excellent breakfast buffet and in the evening the restaurant on second floor offers buffet with diffrent food theam. Like on Monday night its Asian food, steak night on Tuesday which is my favorite as they offer all sorts of steaks which melt in your mouth. Rooms are good for at least buissness purposes and they offer free Internet. Which for me is at least one star as I hate it when hotels charges ridiclus prizes for Internet access so hat off for that.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank heljarskin
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we were so happy to hear about your fantastic experience at the hotel. I have also passed your comments on to the team here, they all work very hard, and they were all delighted to hear you recognize their efforts.

Please let us know when you will be back, as all the team is looking forward to saying thanks in person!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I heard a lot about this beatiful hotel and had the chance to try it.it was great from all aspects. I liked the cozy decore at the lobby and enjoyed a lot the food at the restaurant in the 1st floor. If u will be there on week-ends,make sure u book the friday brunch.
The only downside is the difficulty finding the hotel if driving.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the Oryx Rotana. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our services and facilities.

We will always be delighted to welcome you back.

Doha
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Tried this hotel because of my friends recommendation. After reading a lot of news ads with Oryx winning 5 awards? Curiousity strikes with my family and friends in the villa, we spent our eid holidays here with a great price to enjoy.

Foods superb from their jazzy brunch to almost perfect night at The Cellar

Well deserved awards! Good luck and continue winning!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Edward M
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the overwhelming review which you experienced during your stay at Oryx Rotana. I am very delighted to know that winning the 5 awards would interest more of our guests like you and your family to try and experience the services and facilities which we are truly proud of.

We hope to welcome you again soon as it will always be our pleasure to serve our guest like your family the utmost care and best attention.

Rest assured that we will not let these wonderful compliments come to pass without being conveyed to my team and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your kind words.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The service and the price was good, and the food was great. The ambiance from the lobby to the room was definitely excellent. I would definitely go back to this hotel, and suggest this to my friends as well. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Myke D
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comment and recommendations. I am delighted to know that you had a great time during your recent stay at Oryx Rotana.

We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Francistown
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Was there with my kids (2 and 4).
Sooooo close to the airport, chauffeur well organized but really not to go with children....
Good price, good service (you can drink alcohol) and great food.
My kids enjoyed the pool even if the weather was bad.
Still think that Internet should be free in such hotels, no?

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Angeliqueaj
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at the Oryx Rotana. I am glad to know that you and your kids enjoyed a wonderful stay although it was just a short one.

We do appreciate your valuable input and thank you for helping us identify areas of improvement.

We hope to welcome you back for a longer stay.