“Superb food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Amazing Thai restaurant. Went for the first time for my birthday in March, been back several times for brunch. Commendations to chef, serving staff and ambience. Recommend the tasting menus and suggest not to eat too much of the delicious rice so you can finish it all.

I must single out Varun Singh, Asst Director Food and Beverage. He has made us feel like royalty every time we visit and I love his sense of humour. Complimentary cava at my birthday and complimentary drinks for my friend at her leaving do takes nothing but means so much.

What are you waiting for?

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Love the Isaan, the food and the service are great...if you like Thai food, this is the place to go!

Grand Hyatt D, General Manager at Isaan Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Dear MaiteQatar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Grand Hyatt Doha.

We work hard to deliver a superb guest experience and I was especially happy to hear you enjoyed your Isaan experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Grand Hyatt Doha where you are more than welcome.

Christoph K. Franzen

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Good selection of Thai dishes freshly cooked from the kitchen as you order. Absolutely loves the appetiser platter and the Thai style steamed sea bass. Will definitely go back again.

Grand Hyatt D, General Manager at Isaan Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear RoseTing,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Grand Hyatt Doha.

We work hard to deliver a superb guest experience and I was especially happy to hear you enjoyed your brunch at Isaan.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Had dinner with some friends at this restaurant.
As there were 8 of us, we went for the set menu that offers Tapas size dishes (10 of them I think). This gives you an opportunity to sample a vast array of thai dishes that are excellent and very varied.
I can assure you you will not finish it all as there is plenty to eat.
We found it good value for money as the menu is priced at 220QAR.
Definitely a place I would recommend.

1  Thank Freddes

Dear Freddes,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Grand Hyatt Doha.

We work hard to deliver a superb guest experience and I was especially happy to hear you enjoyed your dinner at Isaan.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We went to Isaan for my birthday dinner and we're knew to the concept of the sharing tapas where in small portions of what we order would be served with yummy fragrant rice on the house, so everyone gets to taste everything ordered..we ordered unnecessarily as we didn't have a clue on the quantity but the food was very authentic I've had Thai from various places but this has to be one of of the best.the chicken in pandan leaves is my personal favourite.drinks were a bit pricey..40qr for a coke!
Would visit again though not often.

1  Thank Shameena S

Dear Shameena,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Grand Hyatt Doha.

We work hard to deliver a superb guest experience and I was especially happy to hear you enjoyed your dinner. It is small gestures that set our service apart.

Thank you for your feedback regarding drinks pricing and I have passed on your comments to the respective department so we can look at ways to maintain the highest standards of service for our guests.