“Truly outstanding food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant over 100 times. I have eaten most dishes on their menu. And I keep coming. It is definitely the best Thai food in the country.

Portions are rather small and one has to know how to work the menu. But it is perfectly possible to have dinner there for around 100 riyals.

Red duck curry is awesome.

There are newer reviews for Isaan Thai Restaurant

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food is good, I mean basic. Whe we were there, my friend warned me that the portions are small. I asked him, how small itcan be? Oh my god, never seen such a thing, especially for that prices. Anything in Hyatt Doha is super poor. I dont understand how they can keep the 'Hyatt' name actually. One of the worst five star hotel service ever. Anyway, you can go to this restaurant but be ready for extremely small portions.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Its best in town when it comes to Thai food , very nice atmosphere , freindly staff , fantastic wine list . You won`t regret any penny you spend there , a must go place in Doha .

Reviewed March 4, 2013

As I´m a Thai food lover, I have expectations to the taste and quality. Isaan at the Grand Hyatt Doha hotell was one of the topp ones i´v tried outside asia. A little pricey, but with the tasty food it is "value for money" Service also greate....PS ! did not check the wine-list, but probably it will have the same quality.

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner there on a few occasions over the past few weeks and the reason we go back again and again is the fact that this is the best Thai food in town... Even the Restaurant Awards say so!

The staff are all from Thsiland, the food is from the Isaan region and absolutely to due for. It is not just the usual curry's, but s lot if dishes we did not know and fell in live with.

The service is friendly, welcoming and efficient.