“Amazing Food! Slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #152 of 848 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Portuguese, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: great inexpensive place for chicken kebab etc
Warner Robins, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Food! Slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I visited this restaurant in May. I had the best hummus chicken burger I have ever had, and I wish I had one now. The only complaint I have is it took a really long time for our food to arrive, and the restaurant was half empty at the time. Other than the slow service this place was pretty great. The food is worth the wait.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank swtprinss03

• Arabic first
“Yummy Chicken Espetada!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We love Nando's.. The food, the atmosphere & the service. Our favorite is Chicken Espetada & Portuguese bread.. Their Chicken Wings also delish. Too bad now they don't have Beef Espetada. I rarely visit City Center branch due the parking, we like the one at Salwa road & Hyatt Plaz

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shanti_Eka
Dublin, Ireland
“good food in fair price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

simple and tasty food. i enjoy the food with my friend. but service need to improve. will go back soon

• Visited August 2013
Doha
“Good value in an expensive town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've been to Nando's in City Center Mall and Al Saad. Both are an excellent choice if you're looking for a good value, healthy meal. The food is better than some places in Doha that charge five times the price. The service is efficient but lacks the personal touch. The atmosphere is generally nice as there are many families from the different nationalities that live in Doha.

Visited May 2013
Doha, Qatar
“After building up a hype over Nando's, then the clash with reality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

the experience was terrible. I knew Nando's from the UK. and pretty much enjoyed it. I build up a lot of expectations, and then visited Nando's at City Center. the service was slow, but it was 9pm so the staff might have been tired. but then the menu, wasn't too varied. now the glasses were greasy, the silverware was not clean. the food once it finally arrived, was tasteless and just stale. so we left it and left the place. so really would never recommend it.

Visited February 2013