Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel
  • Pool
$288
$247
1,036 results
All reviewsnew york steakhousethe crossroadschampions baraqua loungenorth towerglo barwest end cafethe executive loungedirect accesslarge mallcorner roombrazilian restaurantshopping mallfloor to ceiling windowshigh floorsuperb servicebusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have lived in Doha for two and a half years and can say hand on heart that this hotel hits all the marks as far as service and choice of entertainment. The staff are first class and have seen them deal in THE most professional manner no matter what is thrown at them. From the busy coffee shop / restaurant where i have had lunch most days to champions sports bar that is by far the best location to watch sport. Glo cocktail bar to the three main restaurants to the weekend brunches i am struggling to remember a bad meal or bad service that i have received. the highlights being the excellent touch offered by all the management teams at all outlets where they go out of their way to assist you with your wishes, even if its food you fancy from another outlet. i would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the city as a must visit. if you go to champions try the sliders, quickbites the make your own sandwhich, glo sushi night the list could go on and on. it is by far the one location i will miss visiting when i return to the UK.

Tony A

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank tony a
Renaissance D, Manager at Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear tony a,

Thank you recommending the Marriott Executive Apartments Doha City Center and for taking the time to write such an appreciative review of your stay.
I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the hotel’s services, restaurants and especially our efficient staff. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests.

I am happy to share your positive comments with all of our team members and I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Hotel Manager, Marriott Executive Apartments Doha City Center

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed here twice and I like the fact it is connected to City Centre mall in Doha. This time it was annoying reaching it as the roads constructions blocked the entrants.

The room was quite nice and comfortable, the service was good, good place to go to again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Renaissance D, Manager at Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear MohamedMahfooz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel with the TripAdvisor community.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the access to the City Center Mall. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests.

I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members and look forward to welcoming you back at the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel upon your next visit to Doha.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This hotel is part of the Marriott chain and was a great place for a stopover on a recent Qatar airways flight to Asia. Long, pool with enough space & lanes for a real swim. Staff were always helpful. Room was well appointed & comfortable. Hotel has direct access to local mall for reasonable eats and shopping, if of interest.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CMT-JWT

Dear CMT-JWT,

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your stay at the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel.

We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are very pleased to read your positive feedback about the hotel’s swimming pool and staff which will be shared with the entire team.

I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I came to Renaissance for a work seminar. I requested a quiet room as I am a light sleeper and I ended up having no issues sleeping at all. The bed was one of the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The food and drinks are a bit over priced, but that was to be expected. The room was clean and very modern and the hotel facilities such as gym and spa are lovely. The included breakfast was fantastic. No complaints here. The city center mall has a very bad selection of stores, Valeggio is much better.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Liza C,

I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our hotel services especially our signature Marriott bedding and our Crossroads Kitchen breakfast buffet. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members.

I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back at the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed at the Marriott Exec Apts in Doha for 3 weeks and it was absolutely fabulous!

I always felt very comfortable and safe, and my apartment was stunning, it was really my home away from home.

I also enjoyed the facilities, especially the gym, and most importantly, the spa!!! Awwww, the spa, what an experience. It was kept immaculately clean, quiet and Henry turned out to be one of the best masseur i have ever had, and most of all, professionalism at it's best.

I also had the pleasure to eat at some of the establishments at the hotel, and the quality of the food was second to none.

All in all, my main reason to return to this hotel in the future, would be, the staff.

With exception to the service at Champions, which some nights were just absolutely horrible, the staff at Quick Bites, Cucina, Ipanema, personnel at the spa/gym/pool area, front desk clerk Lyslie, these people were simply amazing, and i could not have asked for better people to spend 3 weeks with on a daily basis.
A special thank you to my room attendant Gautam, who on a daily basis made sure i had everything i needed, and always had a big smile on his face. When i asked one day how he could be so happy all the time, he simply replied: "I love my job!". As a tourist traveling half way around the world, i have to tell you, that Gautam's enthusiasm towards his employer, truly shows that Marriott treats their employees well, and makes me want to support this hotel even more in the future.

I wish i could remember the names of each staff member that made my trip so memorable, but there was so many of them, and i love them all.

I am looking forward to visiting Doha soon, and will most certainly be staying at your hotel.

Again, please pass on the message to your amazing staff, and thank them again on my part.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank gsxrgirl10
Renaissance D, Manager at Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear gsxrgirl10,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review of your stay at the Marriott Executive Apartments Doha City Center.
I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the hotel’s services, restaurants and especially our friendly staff. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests.

I am happy to share your appreciative comments with all of our team members and look forward to welcoming you back to the Marriott Executive Apartments Doha City Center.

Hotel Manager, Marriott Executive Apartments Doha City Center